ENIRO INTERIM REPORT, JULY-SEPTEMBER 2012
CONTINUED STRONG EBITDA AND POSITIVE OPERATING CASH FLOW.
ENIRO’S EARNINGS BEFORE TAX IMPROVES TO SEK 188 M (-310)
THIRD QUARTER: JULY-SEPTEMBER 2012
- Total operating revenues amounted to SEK 948 M (1,012), down 6 (-11) percent. Excluding negative currency effects of approximately SEK 30 M, the decline was 3 percent. The early publication of catalogs had a positive impact on total revenues of about SEK 15 M. Organically, revenues declined 8 (-8) percent
- Total Online revenues increased 4 percent during the quarter, 1 percent of which was organic.
- The share of digital media revenues was 74 (65) percent, excluding for Voice for the rolling 12-month period
- EBITDA totaled SEK 261 M (269), equal to an EBITDA margin of 27.5 percent (26.6)
- Earnings per ordinary share for the period amounted to SEK 0.57 SEK (-3.38)
- Operating cash flow improved by SEK 78 M and amounted to SEK 25 M (-53)
FIRST NINE MONTHS: JANUARY-SEPTEMBER 2012
- Total operating revenues amounted to SEK 2,908 M (3,129), down 7 (-19) percent
- Total Online revenues increased 6 percent during the period, 1 percent of which was organic
- EBITDA totaled SEK 668 M (710), equal to an EBITDA margin of 23.0 percent (22.7)
- Earnings per ordinary share for the period amounted to SEK 1.68 SEK (-3.09)
- Operating cash flow improved by SEK 215 M and amounted to SEK 138 M (-77)
EVENTS DURING THE THIRD QUARTER
- Eniro has with great success launched a new mobile app for local searches. The user response to the app has been highly favorable, with more than one million downloads, and it is making a positive contribution to Eniro’s traffic performance. The app, which has a completely new user-friendly interface, is a result of Eniro’s initiative on local searches via mobile phones
FOLLOWING THE CLOSE OF THE PERIOD
- The aim of maintaining EBITDA for 2012 in line with 2011 stands firm. For 2013, the objective is to maintain EBITDA in line with the level for 2012
- Due to weak sales in the second and third quarters, Eniro’s goal of reporting revenue growth for 2012 will not be realized. However, the pace at which revenues are declining is expected to become slower during the fourth quarter.
- The cost-savings target for 2012 has been raised from the earlier SEK 200 M to SEK 250 M
For more information, please contact:
Johan Lindgren, President and CEO, Tel: +46 8 553 310 01
Mattias Lundqvist, CFO, Tel: +46 8 553 310 04
Cecilia Lannebo, Head of Investor Relations, Tel: +46 722 208 277, email:
The information is such that Eniro AB (publ) is required to disclose in accordance with the Swedish Financial Instruments Trading Act and/or the Swedish Securities Market Act. The information was submitted for publishing at 08:00 a.m. on October 25, 2012.
Eniro is the Nordic region’s largest local search company. Both consumers and companies can use Eniro’s services to easily locate where to buy services and products – regardless of whether the channel is internet, catalog or mobile. Advertisers can actively market themselves to interested consumers, find new customers and increase sales.
Eniro has approx. 3,500 employees in the Nordic region and Poland and has been listed on Nasdaq OMX Stockholm since 2000. During 2011, Eniro’s revenues amounted to SEK 4,323 M and EBITDA was
SEK 991 M. Headquarter is located in Stockholm, Sweden. More on Eniro at www.eniro.com