Eniro interim report October-December 2012
Eniro’s full-year earnings increased to SEK 245 M. Cash flow improved at the same time as EBITDA was in line with the communicated level SEK 1 billion. Online rose 6 percent, with mobile revenues increasing 116 percent. In 2013, the focus will be on increasing user value, EBITDA and cash flow, and a continued strengthening of the balance sheet.
Fourth quarter: October–December 2012
- Total operating revenues amounted to SEK 1,091 M (1,194), down 9 (-19) percent. The early publication of directories had a positive impact on total revenues of about SEK 30 M.
- Total Online revenues increased 7 percent during the quarter, 2 percent of which was organic. Of total searches 23 percent are done through the mobile channel
- The share of digital media revenues was 77 (69) percent, excluding for Voice
- EBITDA totaled SEK 308 M (321), equal to an EBITDA margin of 28.2 percent (26.9). Adjusted EBITDA, excluding capital gains and restructuring costs totaled SEK 283 M (340)
- Earnings per ordinary share for the period amounted to SEK 0.45 SEK (1,26)
- Operating cash flow amounted to SEK 161 M (307)
Full year: January–December 2012
- Total operating revenues amounted to SEK 3,999 M (4,323), down 7 (-19) percent
- Total Online revenues increased 6 percent during the period, 1 percent of which was organic
- EBITDA totaled SEK 976 M (1,031), equal to an EBITDA margin of 24.4 percent (23.8)
- Earnings per ordinary share for the period amounted to SEK 2.13 SEK (-1.84)
- Operating cash flow amounted to SEK 299 M (230), an increase of SEK 69 M
Events during the fourth quarter
- As a part of its streamlining process, Eniro divested the Norwegian B2B service, Inform, till Bisnode. The divestment generated a capital gain of SEK 37 M in the fourth quarter. Eniro also divested the Norwegian Internet directory service, Kvasir, resulting in a capital gain of SEK 7 M.
Following the close of the period
- Eniro Norge AS is consolidating the Norwegian market for directory-information services through a merger with the low-price brand challenger, 1888. The deal is expected to increase Eniro’s revenues by SEK 50 M and raise EBITDA by approximately SEK 20 M on an annual basis.
For more information, please contact:
Johan Lindgren, President and CEO, Tel: +46 8 553 311 14
Mattias Lundqvist, CFO, Tel: +46 8 553 310 04
Cecilia Lannebo, Head of Investor Relations, Tel: +46 722 208 277, e-mail: email@example.com
The information is such that Eniro AB (publ) is required to disclose in accordance with the Swedish Financial Instruments Trading Act and/or the Swedish Securities Market Act. The information was submitted for publishing at 08:00 a.m. on February 7, 2013.
Eniro is the Nordic region’s largest local search company. Both consumers and companies can use Eniro’s services to easily locate where to buy services and products – regardless of whether the channel is internet, catalog or mobile. Advertisers can actively market themselves to interested consumers, find new customers and increase sales.
Eniro has approx. 3,200 employees in the Nordic region and Poland and has been listed on Nasdaq OMX Stockholm since 2000. During 2012, Eniro’s revenues amounted to SEK 3,999 M and EBITDA was
SEK 976 M. Headquarters are located in Stockholm, Sweden. More on Eniro at www.eniro.com