Statement from Extraordinary General Meeting of Eniro
An Extraordinary General Meeting of Eniro AB (publ) was held today. The Extraordinary General Meeting resolved to approve the Board of Directors’ decisions on a rights issue of ordinary shares with pre-emption rights for existing shareholders of ordinary shares and the Board of Directors’ decision on an issue of convertible bonds and therewith related proposals. The rights issue of ordinary shares is fully underwritten and the issue of convertible bonds has been placed.
The Extraordinary General Meeting resolved to approve the Board of Directors’ proposals:
- to amend the share capital limits in the company’s Articles of Association in order to enable the proposed share capital reduction,
- to reduce the share capital to decrease the share quota value in order to facilitate the Board of Directors’ decision on the rights issue with pre-emption rights for existing shareholders of ordinary shares,
- to amend the share capital limits and the limits to the number of shares in the company’s Articles of Association in order to facilitate the Board of Directors’ decision on the rights issue of ordinary shares with pre-emption rights for existing shareholders of ordinary shares, the issue of convertible bonds and the Board of Directors’ proposal of a bonus issue,
- to approve the Board of Directors’ decision on February 5, 2015, of a new issue of no more than 305,642,220 ordinary shares with pre-emption rights for existing shareholders of ordinary shares at a subscription price of SEK 1.50 per share and with March 12, 2015 as the record date for receiving subscription rights,
- on a bonus issue to facilitate the registration of the Board of Directors’ decision to reduce the share capital, and
- to approve the Board of Directors’ decision as of February 5, 2015 on a directed issue of convertible bonds with a total principal amount of not more than 500 MSEK.
For additional information and background and reasons for the decisions regarding the rights issue and convertible bonds issue, please refer to the company’s press release as of February 6, 2015.
For more information, please contact
Stefan Kercza, President and CEO, Tel: +46 8 553 310 00
Roland M. Andersen, Group CFO, Tel: +46 8 553 310 00
Cecilia Ketels, Acting Head of Investor Relations, 46 721 572 907, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
This information is such that Eniro AB (publ) is required to disclose in accordance with the Swedish Financial Instruments Trading Act and/or the Swedish Securities Market Act. The information was submitted for publication at 11:00 CET on March 9, 2015.
Eniro is a search company that aggregates, filters and organizes local information. Our growth is driven by users’ increasing mobility and multiscreen behavior, where we are at the forefront with modern technical solutions. For more than 100 years Eniro has helped people find local information and companies find customers. Today it is a multiscreen solution – our users search for information using their smart phones, tablets and desktops. This creates great business opportunities for us as the local search company. Mobile advertising is today the fastest growing part of Eniro’s business. Eniro is the local search engine. A smart shortcut to what you need, no matter where you are or where you are going.
Eniro is one of the largest search companies in the Nordic region and Poland. The company has approximately 2,300 employees and has been listed on NASDAQ Stockholm since 2000. During 2014, Eniro’s revenues amounted to SEK 3,002 M and EBITDA was SEK 631 M. More than 88 percent of Eniro’s advertising revenues come from multiscreen channels. The company’s headquarters are located in Stockholm, Sweden. More on Eniro at www.enirogroup.com .
Eniro – Discover local. Search local.