t.A.t.u and Saara Aalto to perform at EuroPride 2018 Stockholm, August 2
EuroPride 2018 Stockholm now reveals two additional acts to this years Schlager evenemang on August 2 - Lena Katina from international super group t.A.t.u and the Finnish star Saara Aalto from Eurovision Song Cpntest 2018.
- It is amazing to have been invited to EuroPride and take part in this special evening. I am so looking forward to lots of sing-a-long, says Lena Katina from t.A.t.u.
- This will be my first EuroPride and I am so thrilled to be a part of this very important event, filled with so much love. I cannot wait to meet the everybody and feel all the joy and see all the colors of the rainbow. To be able to spread so much love through my music during EuroPride Stockholm will definetly be the highlight of my summer, says Saara Aalto.
The following acts are to perform during the Schlager evening August 2, and the evening will also be full of surprise acts.
- Eleni Foureira (Cyprus 2018)
- Lena Katina/t.A.t.u (Russia 2003)
- Kati Wolf (Hungary 2011)
- Robin Bengtsson (Sweden 2017)
- Saara Aalto (Finland 2018)
- Jessica Andersson (Sweden 2003)
- Magnus Carlsson
- Lindsay Dracass (UK 2001)
Date: August 2
Place: EuroPride Park, Östermalms IP
Project Manager EuroPride 2018 & Communication Manager Stockholm Pride
About EuroPride 2018 and Stockholm Pride
EuroPride is an annual recurring event, where a Pride Festival in Europe is entitled to use the title EuroPride. EuroPride is an international event that attracts visitors from all over Europe. In 2018, EuroPride is being conducted in Sweden for the third time, and for the first time with two cities as organizers. During EuroPride 2018, the event is jointly organized between the two festivals Stockholm Pride and West Pride. This will challenge the concept of EuroPride and create a festive event that lasts three weeks, linking Sweden's two largest cities together, Stockholm and Gothenburg.
The European Pride Organisers Association (EPOA) holds the rights to the title EuroPride and grants the license of “EuroPride” to a different member each year. EPOA is a network of European gay, lesbian, bisexual, transgender Pride Organisations. EPOA was founded 1991 in London. The purpose of EPOA is to promote lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender Pride on a pan-European level and to empower and support local and national pride organisations in their efforts of planning and promoting pride celebrations. EPOA also wants to facilitate networking and skill-sharing among members.