Interim report, January – March 2018: Ework commences year on-track
”Ework’s progress in the first quarter showed slower growth in net sales and lower earnings and order intake compared with the previous year. The progress is on-track with our expectations and plans, and the period is compared with a very strong Q1 2017.”
Extract from CEO Zoran Covic’s commentary to the Interim Report.
First Quarter 2018 compared to 2017
- Net sales increased by 10% to SEK 2,623 M (2,389).
- EBIT was down by 18% to SEK 22.5 M (27.4).
- Order intake fell by 5% to SEK 3,301 M (3,475).
- Earnings after tax per share after dilution were SEK 0.97 (1.21).
- The consulting market remains strong but with a lower pace of growh, particularly on Ework’s markets outside Sweden. The period’s order intake is compared with that of an extremely strong first quarter in 2017. Calendar effects and non-recurring items affected earnings.
- Ework is reiterating the outlook for 2018 stated in its Year-end Report 2017.
The complete Interim Report is enclosed and available at www.eworkgroup.com
Contacts for additional information:
Zoran Covic, CEO, +46 8 50 60 55 00, +46 706 65 65 17
Magnus Eriksson, deputy CEO and CFO, +46 8 50 60 55 00, +46 733 82 84 80
The information disclosed in this Interim Report is mandatory for Ework Group AB (publ) to publish pursuant to the EU Market Abuse Regulation. This information will be submitted for publication at 10:00 a.m. (CET) on 24 April 2018. This Interim Report has not been reviewed by the company’s auditor.