Year-End Report, January – December 2011
FOURTH QUARTER 2011 COMPARED WITH 2010
- Net sales rose by 32 percent to SEK 760.9 million (578.5)
- Operating profit improved by 56 percent to SEK 18.3 million (11.7)
- Order intake was SEK 1,406 million (915) - an increase of 54 percent
- Earnings per share after tax and dilution were SEK 0.82 (0.44)
- The quarter was the best ever for eWork regarding all of the above key figures
- Further to the year-end, a cooperation agreement with Sony Ericsson was initiated as planned on 1 January 2012 whereby eWork will take over a consultant delivery representing 20 percent of eWork’s sales. As of December, assignments within the framework of this agreement are included in the period’s order intake.
FULL-YEAR, JANUARY-DECEMBER 2011 COMPARED WITH 2010
- Net sales rose by 37 percent to SEK 2,611.8 million (1,904.2)
- Operating profit improved by 57 percent to SEK 56.0 million (35.7)
- Earnings per share after tax and dilution were SEK 2.48 (1.57)
- For the first time, all units contributed positively to the full-year results
- The Board of Directors has resolved to propose to the AGM a dividend of SEK 1.85 per share (1.15).
"The fourth quarter provided a strong end to the best year so far for eWork. Net sales and profitability continued to rise significantly. For the first time, all units have generated positive figures. We start 2012 with 2,480 consultants on assignment - almost double the number just two years ago."
Claes Rutberg, CEO
For further information, please contact:
Claes Ruthberg, President and CEO
46-8-50 60 55 00, e-mail:
Ulf Henning, CFO
46-8-50 60 55 12, mobile: 46-70-555 35 54, e-mail:
eWork is a complete consultant supplier. We provide consultants in the fields of IT, telecoms, technology and business development. With some 50.000 specialist people in our network, we can always guarantee delivery of the right competence at the right price. By allowing us to take care of all your consultant purchasing needs, you can save time, simplify your administration and cut costs.
eWork have frame agreements with more than 100 large companies and our consultants complete some 3,000 assignments each year.