Fagerhult completes the acquisition of WE-EF
Fagerhult has completed the acquisition of WE-EF and Flux Eclairage after receiving regulatory approval from the German Competition Authority. The acquisition is expected to have a positive effect on the earnings per share during 2017 and forward.
For more information see the press release from December 23, 2016. More information on WE-EF and Flux is available at http://www.we-ef.com and http://www.flux-lighting.com
WE-EF group companies included in this transaction are (Note: this includes all relevant WE-EF branded lighting operating companies):
- WE-EF LEUCHTEN GmbH; Bispingen, Germany
- WE-EF LEUCHTEN GmbH & Co. KG; Bispingen, Germany
- WE-EF TRADING & DESIGN GmbH; Bispingen, Germany
- WE-EF LUMIERE S.A.S.; Satolas-et-Bonce, France
- WE-EF LIGHTING Co. Ltd.; Bangplee, Thailand
- WE-EF HELVITICA SA; Geneva, Switzerland
- WE-EF LIGHTING Ltd. Nottingham, UK
- WE-EF LIGHTING Pty. Ltd.; Braeside, Australia
- WE-EF LIGHTING USA LLC; Warrendale, USA
- Flux Eclairage S.A.S.; Satolas-et-Bonce, France
The information contained in this press release is such that AB Fagerhult (publ) is required to disclose pursuant to the Swedish Financial Instruments Trading Act and/or the Swedish Securities Markets Act. The information was submitted for publication on March 9, 2017 at 16.15 CET.
Habo March 9, 2017
Disclosures may be submitted by
Johan Hjertonsson CEO tel: 46 36 10 85 00 mobile: 46 70 229 77 93 e-mail: email@example.com
Michael Wood CFO tel: 46 36 10 85 00 mobile: 46 73 087 46 47 e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Fagerhult is one of Europe’s leading lighting groups with approximately 2,800 employees and operations in more than 20 countries. We create modern products and exciting, energy-efficient and environmentally-adapted lighting installations, successfully integrated into their individual environments. The Group includes such strong brands as Fagerhult, Ateljé Lyktan, LTS, Whitecroft Lighting, Designplan Lighting, Eagle Lighting, I-Valo, Arlight, Lighting Innovation and LED Linear. AB Fagerhult is listed on the Nasdaq Nordic Exchange in Stockholm.