Ferronordic Machines AB publishes 2016 annual report and gives notice to attend the Annual General Meeting on 19 May 2017
Stockholm, 19 April 2017
Ferronordic Machines has today published its annual report for 2016.
The shareholders of Ferronordic Machines AB (publ) are invited to attend the Annual General Meeting to be held at 2 pm (CET) on Friday 19 May 2017 at Radisson Blu Strand Hotel, Nybrokajen 9 , Stockholm. Registration for the Annual General Meeting begins 1.30 pm.
Shareholders who wish to attend the meeting must be recorded in the share register maintained by Euroclear Sweden AB on 12 May 2017 and notify the company of their intention to attend no later than 5 pm (CET) on 12 May 2017.
Opening of the meeting
2. Election of chairman
3. Verification of voting list
4. Approval of the agenda
5. Election of controllers
6. Determination whether the meeting has been duly convened
7. Presentation of the work of the Board and the Board committees
8. Presentation by the CEO
9. Presentation of the annual report and the auditor’s report for the financial year 2016, as well as the consolidated accounts and the auditor’s report on the consolidated accounts for the financial year 2016
10. Resolutions on:
a) adoption of the income statement and balance sheet and the consolidated income statement and balance sheet,
b) disposition of the company’s profits
c) discharge from liability of the members of the Board and the CEO
11. Determination of the number of members of the Board to be elected by the meeting
12. Determination of remuneration for the members of the Board and the auditor
13. Election of the Board and the chairman of the Board
14. Election of the auditor
15. Resolution on the Nomination Committee
16. Resolution on the adoption of a policy on remuneration for senior executives
17. Resolution on share based incentive program for senior executives
18. Resolution on authorization to the Board to decide on issue of new ordinary shares of series 2
19. Resolution on authorization to the Board to decide on issue of new ordinary shares
20. Closing of the meeting
The notice is available on the company’s website www.ferronordic.com
About Ferronordic Machines
Ferronordic Machines is the authorized dealer of Volvo Construction Equipment and Terex Trucks in Russia. It is also the official distributor of Dressta and Rottne in Russia. Ferronordic Machines has also been appointed aftermarket dealer for Volvo and Renault Trucks as well as dealer for Volvo Penta in certain parts of Russia. The company began its operations in 2010 and has expanded rapidly across Russia. The company is well established in all federal districts with approximately 70 outlets and almost 800 employees. The vision of Ferronordic Machines is to be regarded as the leading service- and sales company in the CIS markets. The preference shares of Ferronordic Machines are listed on NASDAQ OMX First North Premier. The company has appointed Avanza Bank AB as its Certified Advisor.
For more information, please contact:
Anders Blomqvist, CFO and Head of IR, Tel: +46 8 5090 7280 or anders.blomqvist @ferronordic.ru
This information is information that Ferronordic Machines AB (publ) is obliged to disclose pursuant to the EU Market Abuse Regulation. The information was submitted for publication on 19 April 2017, 07.45 CET.