New scheduled flights from Finnair for winter 2015/2016: Ho Chi Minh City, Eilat, Lanzarote, Fuerteventura and Madeira
Finnair is offering new scheduled flights to popular holiday destinations for next winter season, including Ho Chi Minh City, Eilat, Lanzarote, Fuerteventura and Madeira. Several of these destinations have previously been served with flights chartered by tour operators, but by now offering scheduled services, Finnair is catering to increasing demand from travelers who prefer to tailor their own holiday experience.
- Flights to Vietnam’s Ho Chi Minh City are operated once a week between 10 December 2015 and 24 March 2016. Ho Chi Minh City, previously named Saigon, is the largest city in Vietnam, with 9 million people living in the metropolitan area.
- Finnair operates to Eilat from Helsinki once a week between 28 October 2015 and 23 March 2016. Located where the Negev Desert meets the northern tip of the Red Sea, Eilat averages 360 sunny days per year and is well regarded for its beaches, water sports and nightlife.
- Finnair flies to Lanzarote once a week between 31 October 2015 and 26 March 2016. Lanzarote in the Canary Islands is known for its volcanic origin and unique nature, charming beaches and small beautiful villages.
- Finnair flies to Fuerteventura once weekly between 25 October 2015 and 20 March 2016. Fuerteventura is the second largest of the Canary Islands and is a magnet for surfers, sailors and kayakers.
- Finnair starts scheduled flights to Madeira already in summer 2015, and flies to the island on Mondays all year starting 27.4.2015. Madeira is a popular year-around holiday destination that combines beautiful landscapes, hiking opportunities and the many attractions of the busy harbour city Funchal.
Tickets for these and other destinations for winter 2015/2016 are now available at finnair.com
Finnair Media Desk, +358 9 818 4020, comms(a)finnair.com
Finnair Gallery: http://gallery.finnair.com
Finnair on Twitter: https://twitter.com/Finnair
Finnair blogs: http://blogs.finnair.com
Finnair on Facebook: www.facebook.com/finnair
Finnair Group website: www.finnairgroup.com
Finnair flies between Asia, Europe and North America with an emphasis on fast connections via Helsinki, carrying more than nine million passengers annually and connecting 15 cities in Asia with more than 60 destinations in Europe. The airline, a pioneer in sustainable flying, will be the European launch customer of the next-generation, eco-smart Airbus A350 XWB aircraft and is the first airline listed in the Leadership Index of the worldwide Carbon Disclosure Project. The only Nordic carrier with a 4-star Skytrax ranking, Finnair has also won the World Airline Award for Best Airline Northern Europe for the past five years running. Finnair is a member of oneworld, the alliance of the world's leading airlines committed to providing the highest level of service and convenience to frequent international travellers.