Gifts and Décor from the Garden
Whether your audience is looking to make holiday décor with elements from the garden, or searching for the perfect gift for the gardener in his or her life, Fiskars is a great resource for both.
Bringing the outdoors in with project inspiration from Fiskars:
- Christmas Mantle and Banister Decorations
- Giving Plants as Gifts with Stenciled Gift Bags
- Homemade Christmas Ornaments
- Christmas & Holiday Card Background Ideas
Gift ideas for the gardener:
- PowerGear2™ Pruner – Help make work easier for gardeners with this pruner that features a patent-pending design with modified gears and cam mechanism that optimizes power to make cutting branches up to ¾” in diameter easier. The gear technology multiplies leverage, providing users with up to 3X more power on every cut.
- Big Grip Knife – Featuring a sharpened blade with serrated edge, the knife is great for a variety of garden tasks, from digging to slicing through sod and opening bags.
- HardShell® Bottom Kangaroo® Garden Bag (30 gallon) – This garden bag is great for collecting weeds, grass clippings and other types of yard waste. The durable HardShell® base doesn’t tear even when dragged over rough terrain, while the drain holes in the base prevent water from pooling. Additionally, the sturdy handles make carrying and unloading the container easy.
- PowerGear2™ Lopper – Available in a range of sizes from 18” to 32”, the loppers feature a patent-pending design with modified gears and cam mechanism to optimize power and make getting through thick branches up to 2” easier.
- POWER TOOTH® Softgrip® Folding Saw (available in 7" & 10") – The saw’s POWER TOOTH® blade locks in two different open positions, making it possible to achieve both overhand cuts and undercuts on thick branches to promote tree health with proper cuts.
- X11 Splitting Axe (17") – This axe is perfect for quick jobs, and it is designed for easy one-handed use when splitting small logs.