Tools and Ideas for DIY Weddings
From invitations to bouquets and centerpieces, creating DIY wedding décor ensures that the wedding achieves the look the couple is after with handmade touches that make the big day feel extra special. Fiskars’ easy-to-use tools can help make the creating process simpler and more enjoyable.
Tools to help pull off DIY wedding projects:
- Deluxe Paper Trimmer with Aluminum Cut Rail – This trimmer has been redesigned to improve accuracy and comfort. The new aluminum rail, which is designed to be stiffer than a standard plastic rail, allows for an improved level of cut line accuracy. The trimmer also features a larger grip area on the blade carriage that reduces finger and hand pain when cutting for long periods of time.
- Thick Materials Punch
– Ideal for punching unique embellishments from thick and tough
craft materials like cardboard, balsa wood, foam, cardstock, chipboard, corkboard, foil, canvas and more. Additionally when using on light craft paper, it can cut through multiple layers to reduce repeat punches.
- Amplify® Mixed Media Shears – The Amplify shears – available in a range of sizes – are ideal for cutting multiple layers and all-purpose cutting through thick and heavy mixed materials like twine, ribbon, burlap, magnet, chipboard, and more. Amplify® technology senses blade separation when cutting thick mixed media materials and forces the blades back together for crisp, clean cuts every time.
- Tag Maker – Fiskars’ Tag Makers with Built-in Eyelet Setter make it easy to create tags perfect for gifts and other crafts in three quick, simple steps. The easy-to-use Tag Maker is available in a variety of shapes to match an array of styles.
- Softouch® Micro-Tip® Pruning Snip – This pruning snip is great for those looking to create their own centerpieces or bouquets. The Easy Action™ spring-action design gently opens blades after each cut to reduce hand strain.
DIY wedding projects and inspiration from Fiskars.com:
- DIY Fall Wedding Invitations & Thank You's
- DIY Wedding Place Cards and Table Settings
- DIY Wedding Bouquet and Boutonniere Ideas for a Fall Wedding
- DIY Wedding Centerpieces for a Fall Wedding