Tools to Make Pruning Easier
Yard care, especially pruning, doesn’t stop once the temperatures have dipped and the autumn leaves have fallen. Fiskars has the tools to make pruning for jobs big and small easier, helping to create a healthy yard for all seasons.
- POWER TOOTH® Softgrip® Folding Saw (available in 7” & 10") – The saw’s POWER TOOTH® blade locks in two different open positions, making it possible to achieve both overhand cuts and undercuts on thick branches to promote tree health with proper cuts.
- Pruning Stik® Extendable Tree Pruner (7.9'–12') – This versatile, rope-free tree pruner is ideal for cutting high branches without climbing a ladder, making low cuts without bending or kneeling or reaching into dense or prickly shrubs. The pruner includes a 15" WoodZig® saw blade to power through thicker branches as well as a bypass blade for smaller branches.
- PowerGear2™ Pruner – This pruner features a patent-pending design with modified gears and cam mechanism that optimizes power to make cutting branches up to ¾” in diameter easier. The gear technology multiplies leverage, providing users with up to 3X more power on every cut.
- PowerGear2™ Lopper – Available in a range of sizes from 18” to 32”, the loppers feature a patent-pending design with modified gears and cam mechanism to optimize power and make getting through thick branches up to 2” easier.
- X11 Splitting Axe (17”) – This axe is perfect for quick jobs, and it is designed for easy one-handed use when splitting small logs.