Stock Exchange Announcement
18 September 2009 10:00 EET
FORTUM'S FINANCIAL INFORMATION IN 2010
Fortum Corporation's financial statements bulletin for the year 2009 will be
published on 3 February 2010 at approximately 9.00 EET.
In 2010, Fortum will publish three interim reports:
- January-March on 27 April 2010 at approximately 9.00 EET,
- January-June on 16 July 2010 at approximately 9.00 EET and
- January-September on 21 October 2010 at approximately 9.00 EET.
The annual report for 2009 will be published latest on week 9.
Fortum's Annual General Meeting is planned to take place on 25 March 2010 and
the possible dividend related dates planned for 2010 are:
- The ex-dividend date 26 March 2010,
- The record date for dividend payment 30 March 2010 and
- The dividend payment date 8 April 2010
Senior Vice President, Corporate Communications
Tel. +358 407 779 700
NASDAQ OMX Helsinki
Fortum is a leading clean-energy company that provides its customers with electricity, heating and cooling as well as smart solutions to improve resource efficiency. We want to engage our customers and society to join the change for a cleaner world. We employ some 9,000 professionals in the Nordic and Baltic countries, Russia, Poland and India. In 2017, our sales were EUR 4.5 billion. Fortum's share is listed on Nasdaq Helsinki. www.fortum.com