Interim report January – March 2016
- Consolidated revenue for the period was SEK 101.2 M (97.6), an increase of 4 per cent compared to the same period in 2015. During the quarter the company has started a process of recovering withholding tax in Japan, this has impacted revenue positively with SEK 1.6 M (0)
- EBIT for the period was SEK 8.9 M (4.5), an increase of 98 per cent compared to the same period in 2015. EBIT was affected by write-downs of SEK 2.2 M (0.0), EBIT adjusted for write-downs amounted to SEK 11.2 M (4.5)
- Net result for the period was SEK 6.7 M (2.1)
- Earnings per share for the period before and after dilution was SEK 0.76 (0.24)
- Cash flow before financing activities during the period was SEK 3.5 M (5.0)
- For the free-to-play games the average Monthly Active Users (MAU) was 3.1 million, an increase of 11 per cent compared to the same period in 2015. Average Monthly Unique Payers (MUP) was 109.0 thousands, an increase of 6 per cent and average Monthly Average Gross Revenue Per Paying User (MAGRPPU) was USD 32.6, an increase of 3 per cent compared to the same period in 2015
- Revenue from free-to-play games grew by 7 per cent compared to the same period in 2015 and accounted for 92 per cent (88) of the total revenue
The information in this announcement is such that G5 Entertainment AB (publ) is required to disclose under the Swedish Securities Markets Act and/or the Financial Instruments Trading Act. This information was released for publication at 08:35 CET on 9 May 2016.
For further information, please contact:
Vlad Suglobov, CEO, firstname.lastname@example.org
Stefan Wikstrand, CFO, 46 8 411 11 15
About G5 Entertainment
G5 Entertainment AB (publ) (G5) is a developer and publisher of high quality free-to-play mobile games for iOS, Android, Kindle Fire, and Windows-powered devices. G5 develops and publishes games that are family-friendly, easy to learn, and targeted at the widest audience of experienced and novice players. G5’s portfolio includes a number of popular games like Mahjong Journey®, Supermarket Mania® Journey, Farm Life, Virtual City®, Special Enquiry Detail®, Hidden City®, and The Secret Society®. G5 Entertainment AB (publ) is listed on Nasdaq Stockholm since 2014.