Nomination Committee for the AGM 2017 appointed
A nomination committee has been appointed in accordance with the guidelines set at the annual general meeting on 10 February 2016. The nomination committee submit proposals to the AGM on:
- Chairman of the general meeting;
- Chairman of the board of directors and other board members;
- Auditor and remuneration of the auditor;
- Remuneration of the chairman of the board, other board members and for committee work; and
- Proposals for amendments to guidelines for appointing a nomination committee
The three largest shareholders in terms of voting rights that wish to participate in the nomination committee have the right to appoint a member each. The chairman of the board of directors is also a member of the nomination committee.
The nomination committee for the annual general meeting 2017 consist of:
- Lars Kongstad, Mannheimer Swartling law firm, appointed by Lars Svensson
- Ulf Hedlundh, appointed by Svolder AB
- Mikael Jönsson, appointed by Vätterledens Invest AB
- Anders Pålsson, chairman of the board of GARO AB
Lars Kongstad has been appointed as chairman of the nomination committee.
Shareholders that wish to submit proposals to the nomination committee may do so by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Proposals have to be submitted no later than 16 March 2017 in order for the nomination committee to be able to process the proposal in a constructive way. This is seven weeks ahead of the AGM which will be held on 4 May 2017.
For further information, please contact the chairman of the nomination committee:
Lars Kongstad, +46 40 698 58 01
GARO develops, manufactures and supplies innovative products and systems for the electrical installations industry under its own brand. The company has operations in Sweden, Norway, Finland, Ireland and Poland and the group is organised in two business segments GARO Sweden and GARO Other markets. GARO has a broad product assortment and is a market leader within several product areas. The group has sales of approximately MSEK 600 and has approximately 260 employees. Its head office is located in Gnosjö.
With simplicity and design, the GARO provides the smartest and most profitable solutions – fitted into systems.