Press release from Genovis AB (publ) Annual General Meeting May 12, 2016
The Annual General Meeting adopted the following resolutions:
- The balance sheet and income statement were adopted after the Meeting resolved to reduce the statutory reserve to cover the loss so that SEK -471,037 is carried forward.
- The Board and the Chief Executive Officer were discharged from liability.
- The Board shall consist until the next AGM of five ordinary members without deputies.
- Ordinary members Kenth Petersson, Jacob Engellau, Mikael Lönn and Lena Mårtensson Wernrud were re-elected. Mårten Winge was elected to serve as a new Board member.
Mårten Winge was elected Chairperson of the Board. Sarah Fredriksson declined re-election.
- Remuneration will be paid to the Board of Directors in the amount of SEK 75,000 to Board members and SEK 150,000 to the Chairperson of the Board.
- Remuneration to the auditors will be paid on account.
- A Nomination Committee will be formed with representatives of the four largest shareholders at September 30, 2016
- Guidelines for remuneration to the Chief Executive Officer and other senior executives were adopted in accordance with the Board’s proposal.
- The Meeting resolved to approve the Board’s proposal to conduct a preferential rights issue in which two (2) existing shares entitle the holder to subscription for one (1) new shares at a subscription price of SEK 1.25. As a result of this decision share capital could increase by a maximum of SEK 4,607,846.75 through the issuance of up to 18,431,387 shares.
- The AGM resolved on the authorization to issue shares with or without preferential rights for existing shareholders. As a result of this resolution, share capital could increase by a maximum of SEK 3,500,000 through the issuance of a maximum of 14,000,000 shares.
For more information, please contact: Fredrik Olsson, CEO, Genovis AB Tel: 0046 (0)46 -101233 firstname.lastname@example.org
Genovis is a global company that offers enzyme products that facilitate development and quality control of biologics to customers in the pharmaceutical and medical technology industries. The Company markets several enzyme products (“SmartEnzymes”) in innovative product formats all over the world.
The organization consists of Genovis AB and the wholly owned subsidiary Genovis Inc. in the US. Genovis Inc. handles all sales of enzyme products on the North American market and Genovis AB handles sales in the rest of the world. Genovis shares are listed on Nasdaq First North Stockholm and Consensus is the Company’s Certified Adviser, t: +46(0) 31 745 50 00.
This press release is a translation of the Swedish original. In the event of any discrepancy between this translation and the Swedish original, the Swedish version shall prevail.