Interim Report January-March 2017
January-March 2017 in brief
- Order intake increased by 4.7% to SEK 7,249 M (6,924). Order intake increased organically by 0.7%.
- Net sales increased by 4.5% to SEK 6,664 M (6,377). Net sales increased organically by 0.6%.
- Cash flow from operations increased by 24.0% to SEK 868 M (700) making the cash conversion 72.0% (75.4).
- EBITA 1* improved by 31.9% to SEK 818 M (620).
- Restructuring and integration costs amounted to SEK 96 M (127).
- Profit after financial items increased and is amounting to SEK 383 M (157).
- Earnings per share increased and are amounting to SEK 1.16 (0.46).
- Savings of approximately SEK 100 M via the Big 5 efficiency-enhancement program.
- New CEO, Mattias Perjos, took office at the end of the quarter.
- Estimated costs related to the proposed spin-off of Patient & Post-Acute Care amounts to SEK 400-500 M for 2017.
|Jan-Mar2017||Jan-Mar 2016||Rolling 12M||Full Year2016|
|Order intake, SEK M||7,249||6,924||30,467||30,142|
|Net sales, SEK M||6,664||6,377||30,043||29,756|
|Gross profit, SEK M||3,295||3,011||14,124||13,840|
|Gross margin, %||49.4||47.2||47.0||46.5|
|EBITA 1*, SEK M||818||620||4,539||4,341|
|EBITA 1* margin, %||12.3||9.7||15.1||14.6|
|Operating profit (EBIT), SEK M||540||316||2,511||2,287|
|Profit after financial items, SEK M||383||157||1,876||1,650|
|Net profit, SEK M||281||115||1,379||1,213|
|Earnings per share, SEK||1.16||0.46||5.68||4.98|
|Cash flow from operations, SEK M||868||700||3,839||3,671|
*EBITA 1: EBITA before acquisition, restructuring and integration costs.
Kornelia Rasmussen, Executive Vice President Communications & Brand Management
+46 (0)10 335 5810
Lars Mattsson, Head of Investor Relations
+46 (0)10 335 0043
Getinge is a global provider of innovative solutions for operating rooms, intensive care units, sterilization departments and for life science companies and institutions. Based on our firsthand experience and close partnerships with clinical experts, healthcare professionals and medtech specialists, we are improving the everyday life for people - today and tomorrow.
This information is information that Getinge AB is obliged to make public pursuant to the EU Market Abuse Regulation. The information was submitted for publication, through the agency of the contact person set out above, at 1:00 p.m. CET on April 25, 2017.