INTERIM REPORT JANUARY - JUNE 2016
Second quarter 2016 (April 1 to June 30 2016)
- Net sales for the group for the quarter amounted to 12.519 KUSD
- EBITDA for the group amounted to 2.700 KUSD
- End of June 2016 Global Scanning A/S entered into an agreement to acquire assets from Real Awesomesauce S.A. to explore opportunities within 3D file sharing and other collaboration services. The transaction is valued at USD 3 million, comprising 50% in cash and 50% in new share issues.
The acquisition includes “P3D.in”, a proven cloud-based solution for the sharing and editing of 3D files over the internet. Furthermore this acquisition supports our future 2D product strategy, but also extends our opportunities within the emerging 3D market, allowing Global Scanning to accelerate the development and launch of future 3D products.
First half 2016 (January 1 to June 30 2016)
- Net sales for the group for January to June amounted to 25.468 KUSD
- EBITDA for the group amounted to 5.105 KUSD
Global Scanning A/S Graham Tinn, CEO
Svanevang 2, 3450 Allerød Tel: 0045 48141122, Mail: email@example.com
Tel: 0045 48141122 Anja Folkvardsen, CFO
Tel: 0045 48141122, Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Group develops, manufactures and markets large-format scanning solutions for the computer-aided design (CAD), geographic information systems (GIS), reprographic products, copy services and document archiving segments under the brand names of Contex and Colortrac respectively. The scanners digitally capture documents, drawings and other 2D input in order to view, edit, archive, convert or print output data.
The group's products are sold across the world through a value-add distribution network and via OEM agreements with major multinational enterprises within the Large Format Printing industry.