HEIDENHAIN to Offer Daily Motion Control Presentations at IMTS Booth
-See Schedule Online Here -
SCHAUMBURG, IL (August 2016) – Bringing its international expertise in the area of motion control to the International Manufacturing Technology Show (IMTS) in Chicago’s McCormick Place (Sept. 12 – 17), HEIDENHAIN CORPORATION will offer five different concise presentations covering the latest in manufacturing technology at their booth (#E-5226) each day of the show. Each presentation will last a maximum of 10 minutes.
|10 am1 pm||11 am2 pm||12 pm3 pm||10:30 am12:30 pm2:30 pm||11:30 am1:30 pm3:30 pm|
|1TNC 640 Control for Mill-Turn Machines||2 Dynamic Precision and 3D Machining||3Connected Machining||4The Latest Metrology Evaluation Electronics: QUADRA-CHEK 3000||5Advantages & Benefits of ETEL’s New TMB+ Torque Motor|
- 1“TNC 640 Control for Mill-Turn Machines” – This is HEIDENHAIN’s answer to incorporating a complete set of turning functions on advanced milling controls. Previously only available on HEIDENHAIN’s lathe controls, this demo will simulate the now available turning functions via HEIDENHAIN’s TNC 640, offering users more benefits and options than ever.
- 2“Dynamic Precision and 3D Machining” – This presentation promises to cover the ins & outs of HEIDENHAIN’s 5-axis machining concept and the explanation of what Dynamic Precision means to the user of HEIDENHAIN’s TNC controls. Features such as path control concept, better processing of CAM, dynamic error compensation and smoothing functions will be shown.
- 3“Connected Machining” - This important presentation will highlight HEIDENHAIN’s use of machine connectivity via the TNC controls, and the value it has to automation, production data management and machine intelligence. Control features such as Remo Tools SDK and Remote Desktop Manager are just two that widen the horizon of machining over distance.
- 4“The Latest Metrology Evaluation Electronics: QUADRA-CHEK 3000” - This live demonstration will discuss the many features of this metrology evaluation electronics system designed for measuring 2D geometrical features quickly and easily. By utilizing technology that has previously only been available on PC systems, measurement procedures, feature construction and data handling will be highlighted.
- 5“Advantages & Benefits of ETEL’s New TMB+ Torque Motor” – This overview will offer a look at the new features and technical advantages provided by ETEL’s newest torque motor, the TMB+. These new advantages involve a greater force density with a lower current draw, along with a greater range of sizes and options for many applications, including 5-axes machining centers, rotary tables, gear grinders and various machine tools.
Besides this year’s booth presentations, HEIDENHAIN will also have on display the standard-setting position feedback/motion control components that influence the world’s most accurate and efficient machines, including encoders (linear, angular and rotary), digital readouts, touch probes, and CNC controls. HEIDENHAIN brands ACU-RITE and ETEL will also host portions of the booth.
For more information, contact North American HEIDENHAIN PR Manager Kathleen Stoneski at email@example.com or (847) 519-4702, or write to us at HEIDENHAIN CORPORATION, 333 E. State Parkway, Schaumburg, IL 60173. HEIDENHAIN can also be accessed directly via our web site at www.heidenhain.us.
HEIDENHAIN CORPORATION is the North American subsidiary of DR. JOHANNES HEIDENHAIN GmbH, a leading international manufacturer of precision measurement and control equipment. The product line includes linear scales, rotary and angular encoders, digital readouts, digital length gauges, CNC controls and machine inspection equipment.