Great demand for Hemtex shares. The Offer price set to SEK 56 per share

- The Offer price set to SEK 56 per share - The Offer was oversubscribed approximately 18 times - The Hemtex share is listed on the O-List of the Stockholm Stock Exchange as of today, October 6, 2005 There has been great interest in Hemtex’ shares from the general public in Sweden as well as from institutional investors in Sweden and abroad. The Offer was oversubscribed approximately 18 times. The price has been set through a book-building process to SEK 56 per share, which equals a total market value of Hemtex of SEK 1,619 million(1). The Offer comprises a total of 10,396,794 shares(2), with full utilisation of the overallotment option, corresponding to 37.1 percent of the shares and votes in Hemtex. The total value of the Offer, including the over-allotment option, amounts to SEK 582 million. Approximately 85 percent of the Offer has been allocated to institutional investors, and approximately 15 percent has been allocated to private investors. After the implementation of the Offer, the total number of shareholders will amount to approximately 5,000. Private investors will hold approximately 49 percent of the shares in Hemtex after the implementation of the Offer, while institutional investors will hold the remaining 51 percent. Foreign ownership is initially expected to amount to around 21 percent. ”After more than 50 investor meetings in nine countries, we can conclude that the interest in our IPO has been great as well in Sweden as internationally. We are now looking forward to return to our daily business and continue to develop our business model as a listed company”, says Hemtex’ CEO Anders Jansson. ”It is satisfying that we have reached a stock exchange listing of Hemtex, our 24th IPO since the start in 1983. We are impressed by the work the company management has put in during the entire listing process and are very pleased with the final result implying that Hemtex has obtained a satisfying spread of ownership and a strong ownership base with a good mix of private investors as well as Swedish and international investors. We are now looking forward to continue beeing an active owner in the stock exchange listed Hemtex”, says Magnus Hardmeier, CEO of Priveq Investment (www.priveq.se), that manages the venture capital fund Skandia Investement – Hemtex’ main owner. The Hemtex share is traded on the O-List of the Stockholm Stock Exchange under the short name “HEMX” as of today, October 6, 2005. Enskilda Securities is lead manager and sole bookrunner in the Offer. (1) Based on full dilution, which corresponds to 28,908,829 shares. (2) The Offer comprises 9,402,720 shares. In addition, at the request of Enskilda Securities, Hemtex’ 13 largest shareholder, each with a holding exceeding 500,000 shares, have undertaken to sell a maximum of further 994,074 shares to cover possible over-allotment of shares. The over-allotment option may be utilised until, and including, November 4, 2005. The information contained herein is not for release, publication or distribution in or into the United States of America, Canada, Australia or Japan. This press release does not constitute an offer of securities for sale in the United States of America, Canada, Australia or Japan. The securities have not been registered under the U.S. Securities Act of 1933 (the “Securities Act”). The securities may not be offered or sold in the United States. Stabilisation/FSA. For additional information, please contact: Anders Jansson, CEO Hemtex: +46 705-50 42 87 anders.jansson@hemtex.se Tommy Svensson, CFO Hemtex: +46 702-10 80 69 tommy.svensson@hemtex.se Please visit Hemtex’ website: www.hemtex.se

About Us

Hemtex is a leading Nordic retail chain in the market for home textiles, with more than 150 stores in the Nordic region. Hemtex is based on an attractively priced and functional range of home décor products, with a focus on home textiles for all rooms in a house. At December 31, 2013, the Hemtex Group’s annual sales amounted to SEK 981,3 million. Hemtex shares are quoted on Nasdaq OMX Stockholm, Small Cap. Hemtex has been a subsidiary of Hakon Invest AB since June 2009.

Subscribe

Documents & Links