Hexagon Interim Report 1 January – 30 June 2017
Second quarter 2017
• Operating net sales increased by 10 per cent to 873.7 MEUR (795.8). Using fixed exchange rates and a comparable group structure (organic growth), net sales increased by 3 per cent
• Operating earnings (EBIT1) increased by 11 per cent to 207.8 MEUR (187.1)
• Earnings before taxes, excluding non-recurring items, amounted to 202.5 MEUR (182.2)
• Net earnings, excluding non-recurring items, amounted to 166.2 MEUR (147.6)
• Earnings per share, excluding non-recurring items, increased by 12 per cent to 0.46 EUR (0.41)
• Operating cash flow improved by 18 per cent to 127.6 MEUR (108.4)
For further information please contact:
Maria Luthström, Investor Relations Manager, Hexagon AB, +46 8 601 26 27, firstname.lastname@example.org
This information is information that Hexagon AB is obliged to make public pursuant to the EU Market Abuse Regulation and the Securities Markets Act. The information was submitted for publication, through the agency of the contact person set out above, at 13.00 CEST on 27 July 2017.
Hexagon is a leading global provider of information technology solutions that drive productivity and quality across geospatial and industrial landscapes.
Hexagon’s solutions integrate sensors, software, domain knowledge and customer workflows into intelligent information ecosystems that deliver actionable information. They are used in a broad range of vital industries.