Hexagon Interim Report 1 January - 30 June 2018
Second quarter 2018
- Operating net sales increased by 7 per cent to 936.9 MEUR (872.0). Using fixed exchange rates and a comparable group structure (organic growth), net sales increased by 9 per cent
- Operating earnings (EBIT1) increased by 11 per cent to 228.2 MEUR (205.3)
- Earnings before taxes, excluding non-recurring items, amounted to 222.8 MEUR (200.0)
- Net earnings, excluding non-recurring items, amounted to 182.7 MEUR (164.3)
- Earnings per share, excluding non-recurring items, increased by 11 per cent to 0.50 EUR (0.45)
- Operating cash flow increased by 23 per cent to 157.0 MEUR (127.6)
For further information please contact:
Maria Luthström, Investor Relations Manager, Hexagon AB, +46 8 601 26 27, firstname.lastname@example.org
This information is information that Hexagon AB is obliged to make public pursuant to the EU Market Abuse Regulation and the Securities Markets Act. The information was submitted for publication, through the agency of the contact person set out above, at 08:00 CET on 31 July 2018.
Hexagon is a global leader in digital solutions that create Autonomous Connected Ecosystems (ACE), a state where data is connected seamlessly through the convergence of the physical world with the digital, and intelligence is built-in to all processes.
Hexagon’s industry-specific solutions leverage domain expertise in sensor technologies, software, and data orchestration to create Smart Digital Realities™ that improve productivity and quality across manufacturing, infrastructure, safety and mobility applications.
Hexagon (Nasdaq Stockholm: HEXA B) has approximately 19,000 employees in 50 countries and net sales of approximately 3.5bn EUR. Learn more at hexagon.com and follow us @HexagonAB.