Hexagon Interim Report 1 January - 30 September 2017
Third quarter 2017
• Operating net sales increased by 10 per cent to 859.7 MEUR (779.7). Using fixed exchange rates and a comparable group structure (organic growth), net sales increased by 6 per cent
• Operating earnings (EBIT1) increased by 15 per cent to 205.9 MEUR (179.8)
• Earnings before taxes, excluding non-recurring items, amounted to 200.3 MEUR (174.2)
• Net earnings, excluding non-recurring items, amounted to 164.2 MEUR (141.1)
• Earnings per share, excluding non-recurring items, increased by 15 per cent to 0.45 EUR (0.39)
• Operating cash flow improved by 32 per cent to 152.2 MEUR (115.1)
For further information please contact:
Maria Luthström, Investor Relations Manager, Hexagon AB, +46 8 601 26 27, firstname.lastname@example.org
This information is information that Hexagon AB is obliged to make public pursuant to the EU Market Abuse Regulation. The information was submitted for publication, through the agency of the contact person set out above, at 08:00 CET on 27 October 2017.
Hexagon is a leading global provider of information technology solutions that drive productivity and quality across geospatial and industrial landscapes.
Hexagon’s solutions integrate sensors, software, domain knowledge and customer workflows into intelligent information ecosystems that deliver actionable information. They are used in a broad range of vital industries.