HEXAGON YEAR-END REPORT 1 JANUARY – 31 DECEMBER 2016
FOURTH QUARTER 2016
- Net sales increased by 4 per cent to 849.5 MEUR (815.7). Using fixed exchange rates and a comparable group structure (organic growth), net sales increased by 2 per cent
- Operating earnings (EBIT1) increased by 6 per cent to 208.7 MEUR (197.8)
- Earnings before taxes amounted to 202.6 MEUR (192.0)
- Net earnings amounted to 164.1 MEUR (155.5)
- Earnings per share increased by 5 per cent to 0.45 EUR (0.43)
- The Board of Directors proposes a dividend of 0.48 EUR (0.43) per share, an increase of 12 per cent
- Hexagon signed an agreement to acquire MSC Software, a leading provider of CAE (simulation) software
- Hexagon will charge -34 MEUR in Q1 2017 in a cost savings programme to further accelerate margin improvement. Fully implemented the annual savings will amount to 43 MEUR
For further information, please contact:
This information is information that Hexagon AB is obliged to make public pursuant to the EU Market Abuse Regulation. The information was submitted for publication, through the agency of the contact person set out above, at 08:00 CET on February 6 2017.
Hexagon is a leading global provider of information technologies that drive productivity and quality across geospatial and industrial enterprise applications. Hexagon's solutions integrate sensors, software, domain knowledge and customer workflows into intelligent information ecosystems that deliver actionable information. They are used in a broad range of vital industries. Hexagon (Nasdaq Stockholm: HEXA B) has more than 16,000 employees in 46 countries and net sales of approximately 3.1bn EUR. Learn more at hexagon.com and follow us @HexagonAB.