INTERIM REPORT JANUARY – SEPTEMBER 2016
CONTINUED GROWTH WITH STRONG PROFITABILITY
JANUARY – SEPTEMBER 2016
- Net sales total SEK 1,199.0 (1,098.9) million
- Operating profit (EBIT) is SEK 151.4 (128.3) million, equivalent to an operating margin of 12.6 per cent
- Pre-tax profit of SEK 151.0 (128.1) million
- Profit after tax of SEK 117.6 (99.6) million
- Earnings per share of SEK 2.17 (1.87)
- Cash flow from operations of SEK 102.1 (97.8) million
- Liquid assets of SEK 159.4 million
JULY – SEPTEMBER 2016
- Net sales total SEK 352.1 (316.6) million
- Operating profit (EBIT) is SEK 46.9 (38.7) million, equivalent to an operating margin of 13.3 per cent
- Pre-tax profit of SEK 46.8 (38.7) million
- Profit after tax of SEK 36.7 (30.1) million
- Earnings per share of SEK 0.68 (0.56)
- Cash flow from operations of SEK 15.7 (14.7) million
EVENTS DURING THE THIRD QUARTER
- HiQ acquires Great Apes Oy, a digital design- and development agency in Helsinki. The company employs 15 specialists and the acquisition strengthens HiQ’s overall offer and position.
- HiQ helps the Finnish electricity company Elenia to offer renewed and even better service to its 417,000 customers.
- HiQ is responsible for the new communications concept for the Match Cup Sweden sailing competition at Marstrand in July – yet another step in a successful collaboration.
- HiQ and Volvofinans Bank are nominated in the Swedish Design Awards for CarPay – the successful service that moves the Volvo card into your mobile, and that reached over 120,000 users already in its first five months.
- HiQ is nominated in the Swedish Publishing Awards together with the municipality of Kungälv, in the “Public sector sites” category. The nominee list for the category also includes the municipality of Enköping’s new communications platform, also developed by HiQ.
- HiQ’s publication HiQ Magazine is nominated in both the Swedish Design Awards and the Swedish Publishing Awards - for the fourth year in a row.
EVENTS AFTER THE END OF THE PERIOD
- HiQ develops a communications platform for Secure Our Oceans – an initiative created to protect the oceans. HiQ’s work helps to visualise the initiative and create global publicity.
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION, PLEASE CONTACT:
Lars Stugemo, President and CEO of HiQ, tel. +46 (0)8-588 90 000
Jenny Normark Sperens, Head of Corporate Communications, HiQ, tel. +46 (0)734-431 007
This information is information that HiQ International AB is obliged to make public pursuant to the EU Market Abuse Regulation and the Securities Markets Act. The information was submitted for publication, through the agency of the contact person set out, at 07.30 CET on 19 October 2016.
HiQ helps to make the world a better place by making people’s lives simpler through technology and communication. We are the perfect partner for everyone eager to achieve results that make a difference in a digital world. Founded in 1995, HiQ has more than 1,500 specialists in four countries and is listed on the Nasdaq Stockholm Mid Cap List. For more information and inspiration, visit www.hiq.se