Clear improvements in Individual & Family and better cash flow
Fourth quarter: October-December 2017
- Operating revenue was SEK 1,616 M (1,681), a decrease of 4% or SEK 65 M. The majority of the decrease is attributable to the disposal of the home care services business.
- Operating profit was SEK 66 M (73).
- Net profit after tax for the period was SEK 34 M (34).
- Earnings per share for the period before and after dilution were SEK 0.63 (0.65).
- Operating cash flow was SEK 197 M (-247).
Full year: January-December 2017
- Operating revenue was SEK 6,557 M (6,362), an increase of 3% or SEK 195 M.
- Operating profit was SEK 316 M (329).
- Net profit after tax for the year was SEK 194 M (170).
- Earnings per share for the year before and after dilution were SEK 3.64 (2.87).
- Operating cash flow was SEK 184 M (-134).
Events during the fourth quarter
- Humana acquired Ryhmäkoti Raide Oy in Finland in October 2017.
Events after the end of the year
- The Board proposes that the 2018 AGM approve a dividend of SEK 0.60 per share for the 2017 financial year and that the remaining profit be carried forward.
- The government continues to propose a cap on profits in the welfare sector.
A conference call will be held today, 21 February, at 09:00 CET, at which President and CEO Rasmus Nerman and CFO Ulf Bonnevier will present the report and answer questions. To participate, please call:please call one of the following numbers:
- SE: +46 8 566 426 90 or
- UK: +44 203 008 98 10
- US: +1 855 753 22 35
Humana is a leading Nordic care company providing services within individual and family care, personal assistance, elderly care and special service housing in accordance with LSS. Humana has some 15,000 employees in Sweden, Norway and Finland providing care for over 7,000 individuals and working to achieve the vision “Everyone is entitled to a good life”. In 2017, Humana’s operating revenue was SEK 6,557 M. Humana is listed on Nasdaq Stockholm since 2016 and company’s headquarters are located in Stockholm. Read more about Humana on: www.humana.se or http://corporate.humana.se