1H 2017 Financial Report HUNT
- Operating income of NOK 23m for the 1st half.
- The operating loss (EBIT) was NOK 85m
- Loss after taxes was NOK 66m
- Raised NOK 385m in private placements
- Closed the Dwellop AS transaction, consolidated in the the P&L from 2 May 2017
- Total consolidated cash position as of June 30 was NOK 287m.
- Interest bearing debt was NOK 17.1m, whereof NOK 3.6m is classified as short-term debt
- Change of development strategy for the Badger tool has led to write off of capitalized development costs
- Initiated reorganization of Hunter Group, in combination with cost reduction in Indicator AS (previously Badger Explorer ASA)
Hunter Group ASA invites to a presentation of its 1st half 2017 results, on Tuesday 5 September 2017 at 13:00. The presentation will be held by Vegard Urnes, Ola Beinnes Fosse and Eirik Bergsvik and will take Place at ABG Sundal Collier, Munkedamsveien 45, Oslo.
This information is subject of the disclosure requirements pursuant to section 5-12 of the Norwegian Securities Trading Act.
Oslo, 31 August 2017