THE I LOVE MARKETS PHOTO CONTEST
March 11 2013 - 1 April 2013
The I Love Markets photo contest opens for entries this Monday March 11 2013. It offers an excellent opportunity for photographers looking to gain exposure. Judged by Ronojoy Dam, UK Creative Director of VICE, a curated collection of the best photos will be exhibited at the I Love Markets launch event: MARKETS UNITED on Sunday May 5 at Shoreditch Town Hall.
“We believe London boasts some of the most diverse and interesting markets in the world and we want to prove it using the power of photography.”
Katie Ingham, I Love Markets Director
Photographers of all levels are invited to enter. The I Love Markets photo contest celebrates London’s markets through the lens. The unique, the bizarre and the wonderful. Capture your utopian, apocalyptic or just downright delightful, we want to see your unique perspective. Email your entries to firstname.lastname@example.org. Tweet #photocontest @ilovemarkets
The contest will be judged by Ronjoy Dam, UK Creative Director of VICE.
• First Prize - Custom build Fixie from Full City Cycles plus
one month’s free trading at Netil Market, Hackney
• Second Prize - £100 to spend at the Camden Blues Kitchen
• Third Prize - 3 Personal Fitness Sessions at Bamboo Fitness plus
a signed copy of the new Manu Chau Biography by Peter Culshaw
• Submitted photos must be taken from the markets featured on www.ilovemarkets.com
• Photos must be given a title and brief description
• Entrants must be aged 18 or over
• Entries must be sent by email to photocontest@Ilovemarkets.com
• JPEG format, Image size: Minimum 1MB to Max 2MB
About I Love Markets
www.ilovemarkets.com Where London’s favourite markets come to life online. Totally London, totally Markets!
For all press enquiries contact Katie Ingham on 07855 869 460 email@example.com