HOWZAT FOR SCOTT REES & SKELMERSDALE CC
SCOTT REES & Co Solicitors is sponsoring Skelmersdale Cricket Club for the fifth season running!
Derek Lowe, General Secretary of Skelmersdale Cricket Club described the firm’s backing as invaluable and said hopes were high that their first team would gain a promotion place for the First Division of the Liverpool Competition.
Scott Rees began supporting Skelmersdale Cricket Club in 2008 and the Blaguegate Lane club is retaining the name Scott Rees Park for the 2012 season.
Derek Lowe said: “Over the past few years Scott Rees’ sponsorship has been invaluable to the development of our Club.
“This year will be important for Skelmersdale as we hope to build on last season. Our young cricketers did exceptionally well in 2011 led by veteran skipper Ben Maddocks and expectations are high that with last season’s experience we can claim a promotion place.”
David Byrne, Marketing Partner at Scott Rees & Co, which handles claims for accidents on the road, in the workplace and in public places, said: “We’re very pleased to be sponsoring Skelmersdale Cricket Club for the 2012 season and wish them every success this year.
“Scott Rees has a long tradition of supporting community groups in Skelmersdale and the North West.”
This year the sponsorship has been used towards bringing overseas player, Sunny Gandhi from India. Sunny has played in the Liverpool Competition for the last two years and is expected to be a tremendous asset to the Skelmersdale team as it strives to get back into the First Division. The team were relegated from the First Division in 2010.
The funding is also being used towards the cost of new equipment for junior cricketers and helping club coaches attain relevant coaching qualifications.
Notes to Editors
- Picture for download at the bottom of this email. Caption: Skelmersdale Cricket Club President Alan Pheasent with David Byrne, Marketing Partner of Scott Rees & Co Solicitors.
- Scott Rees & Co employs approximately 250 members of staff at Centaur House, Gardiners Place, Skelmersdale, Lancashire in the North West. www.scottrees.co.uk
- Scott Rees & Co is a leading firm of multi-disciplinary solicitors providing fast and efficient claims handling expertise with proven accident management and uninsured loss recovery solutions. Scott Rees handles claims for accidents on the road, in public and privately owned places, as well as in the workplace. The firm's legal teams handle a wide variety of claims from whiplash and minor injuries to complex and catastrophic injuries where individuals have long-term care needs.
- Scott Rees also offers services in wills and probate.
- Scott Rees is a member of Motor Accident Solicitors Society (MASS). It has Gold Investors in People status; Scott Rees is Lexcel accredited – the Law Society’s practice management standard.
ICG : Graphic Design • Public Relations • Marketing & Advertising • New Media
Windy Harbour Barn, Harbour Lane, Warton, Preston PR4 1YB
tel 44 (0) 1772 679 383
fax 44 (0) 1772 631 440
mob 44 (0) 7973 196 787
pr website www.icgpr.co.uk