SCOTT REES SOLICITOR HOSTS INAUGURAL ENGLISH ASIAN BUSINESS AWARDS
SCOTT Rees & Co Solicitor Maryam Khan will host the inaugural English Asian Business Awards.
The former Manchester City Councillor has been invited to lead the prestigious ceremony at The Mercure Piccadilly Hotel in Manchester on March 6th 2012.
The evening will celebrate and showcase the determination, hard work and personal achievements of English Asian business people.
Maryam joined Scott Rees' personal injury litigation team in March 2011 based in Skelmersdale, Lancashire. During her public career, she was the youngest councillor to hold office at Manchester City Council and also stood as prospective parliamentary candidate for Bury North in 2010.
She said: "I am very pleased and excited to have been asked to host the English Asian Business Awards in Manchester next month.
"Thanks to my work in politics, I've performed public speaking on many occasions and have worked with many different communities throughout the North West.
"The ceremony promises to be a lovely evening and a great opportunity to recognise the tremendous talents and achievements of people making a positive contribution to the UK economy."
The awards, which are being sponsored by HSBC, include a total of nine categories such as Young Achiever of the Year, Community Award and Entrepreneur of the Year.
The event has been organised following the success of the Scottish Asian Business Awards which was launched in 2006. For more information visit www.theasianbusinessawards.info/england/
Notes to Editors
* A picture of Maryam Khan is available via the link below.
* Scott Rees & Co employs approximately 250 members of staff at Centaur House, Gardiners Place, Skelmersdale, Lancashire. www.scottrees.co.uk
- Scott Rees & Co is a leading firm of multi-disciplinary solicitors providing essential legal services for individuals and businesses including fast and efficient claims handling expertise with proven accident management and uninsured loss recovery solutions.
* Scott Rees also offers services in wills and probate.
* Scott Rees is a member of the Motor Accident Solicitors Society. It has Gold Investors in People status and is Lexcel accredited -- the Law Society's practice management standard.
For media information about Scott Rees & Co Solicitors contact Julie Hackett or Paula Holden at ICG on 01772 679383, Julie@icgonline.co.uk or email@example.com
ICG : Graphic Design • Public Relations • Marketing & Advertising • New Media
Windy Harbour Barn, Harbour Lane, Warton, Preston PR4 1YB
tel 44 (0) 1772 679 383
fax 44 (0) 1772 631 440
mob 44 (0) 7973 196 787
pr website www.icgpr.co.uk