2nd quarter 2013 earnings
Infratek - Highlights 2nd quarter 2013
- Operating revenues of NOK 756 million (NOK 675 million)
- Second-quarter operating profit of NOK 29.2 million (NOK 20.4 million)
- Improved operating margin within both Local and Central Infrastructure
- Improvements in the Norwegian business, challenges in Sweden
- Price-pressure in Electrical Safety resulting in lower overall margins for
the business area
- Satisfactory order book for second half-year
- Hafslund and Fortum have sold their shareholdings in Infratek, and the new owner of 76.3 percent of the shares is a fund in the Triton portfolio
For further comments and key figures please see the enclosed shareholders report.
Oslo, 15 August 2013
For further information, please contact:
Vibecke Skjolde, CFO: + 47 91 66 21 10
About Infratek ASA:
Infratek is one of the leading Nordic players within building, operating and securing of critical infrastructure. The Group delivers a wide range of services for power grids, railway systems, fiber networks, district heating, public street lighting and technical high security solutions. Infratek has 1,700 employees in Norway, Sweden, Finland and Denmark, and had revenues of NOK 2.8 billion in 2012. Infratek is listed on the Oslo Stock Exchange. For further information, please see www.infratek.no .