4th quarter 2012 earnings
Infratek - Highlights 4th quarter 2012
- Operating revenues of NOK 837 million (NOK 906 million)
- Fourth-quarter operating profit of NOK 54.0 million (NOK 34.8 million)
- Satisfactory operating margin in Local Infrastructure and Security
- Central Infrastructure shows signs of improvement
- Satisfactory order book going into 2013
- Equity ratio from 29.4 % to 47.1 % as a result of changes in actuarial assumptions for calculating pensions
- Board proposes a dividend of NOK 1.5 per share
For further comments and key figures please see the enclosed shareholders report.
Oslo, 13 February 2013
For further information, please contact:
Vibecke Skjolde, CFO:
47 916 62 110, firstname.lastname@example.org
About Infratek ASA:
Infratek is one of the leading Nordic players within building, operating and securing of critical infrastructure. The Group delivers a wide range of services for power grids, railway systems, fiber networks, district heating, public street lighting and technical high security solutions. Infratek has 1,700 employees in Norway, Sweden, Finland and Denmark, and had revenues of NOK 2.9 billion in 2011. Infratek is listed on the Oslo Stock Exchange. For further information, please see www.infratek.no.