Notice of Extraordinary General Meeting in Inwido AB to supplement the existing incentive program
The shareholders of Inwido AB (publ) are hereby invited to attend the Extraordinary General Meeting (“EGM”) to be held on Friday 26 August 2016 at 4.00 p.m. CET, at Inwido’s head office, Engelbrektsgatan 15 in Malmö, Sweden. Registration of attendance commences at 3.30 p.m. The notice is available at www.inwido.com where shareholders also can notify the company of their intention to attend the EGM.
Right to attend
Shareholders who wish to attend the EGM must:
- be recorded in the share register for the company maintained by Euroclear Sweden AB, as of Saturday 20 August 2016, and
- notify the company of their intention to attend the EGM by Monday 22 August 2016 at the latest, preferably before 4.00 p.m. CET
In order to participate in the EGM, shareholders with nominee-registered shares should request their bank or broker to have the shares temporarily owner-registered with Euroclear Sweden AB by Friday 19 August 2016 since the record day is on Saturday 20 August 2016. Shareholders therefore are requested to notify their bank or broker in due time before 19 August 2016.
Notice of attendance
Notice of attendance at the EGM shall be made through the website www.inwido.com, in writing to Inwido AB (publ), Engelbrektsgatan 15, 211 33 Malmö, Sweden or by email to email@example.com. The notice of attendance shall state name, personal (or corporate) identity number, shareholding, telephone number and name of proxy and/or advisor, if any. Shareholders represented by proxy should submit a power of attorney to the company before the EGM. A proxy form is available at the company and on the company’s website, www.inwido.com. Representatives of a legal entity shall present a copy of the certificate of registration or similar document of authorization.
Proposal for agenda
1. Opening of the meeting
2. Election of chairman of the meeting
3. Preparation and approval of the voting list
4. Approval of the agenda
5. Election of one or two persons to approve the minutes
6. Determination of compliance with the rules of convocation
7. Resolution on the Board of Directors’ proposal for a supplementary long-term incentive program including (A) new issue of convertibles, (B) new issue of subscription warrants and (C) allotment of convertible bonds and transfer of subscription warrants
8. Closing of the meeting
The full EGM notice is available on Inwido's website, www.inwido.com, and is appended to this press release.
For more information, please contact:
Peter Welin, CFO Phone: 46(0)70-324 3190 or 46(0)10-451 45 52
Inwido is Europe’s largest supplier of windows and doors. The company has operations in Denmark, Finland, Norway, Sweden, Austria, Estionia, Ireland, Lithuania, Poland and the UK, as well as exports to a large number of other countries. The Group markets some 20 strong local brands including Elitfönster, SnickarPer, Hajom, Hemmafönster, Outline, Tiivi, Pihla, Diplomat and Sokolka. Inwido has approximately 3,400 employees and generated sales of slightly more than SEK 5.2 billion in 2015. The Group's headquarters are located in Malmö, Sweden. For further information, please visit www.inwido.com