IVISYS AB announces interim report for the period of January to March 2016
30 May 2016
IVISYS AB (‘IVISYS’) today publishes the interim report for the period of January to March 2016. Below you find a summary of the report.
First quarter (1 January 2016 – 31 March 2016)
– Revenue for the period was 0 kSEK (184).
– Operating income was -2 011 kSEK (1 358)
– Earnings per share were -0.23 SEK (-0.22).
– The equity ratio was 99.6 % (89.4)
Earnings per share: Earnings of the period divided by 6 740 000 shares as of 31 December 2015. Please; note that the exercise period for the warrants of series TO 1 happened after the end of the period, which means that the number of shares increased with 96 535 shares. After registration with the Swedish Bolagsverket, the total number of shares amounts to 6 836 535 shares.
Equity ratio: Equity divided by total assets.
Numbers within parenthesis refers to comparative figures for the corresponding quarter previous year.
Important events during the first quarter of 2016
– The company revised its guidance on 15 February 2016. IVISYS anticipates that Q4 2016 will be the first profitable quarter and expects to achieve a turnover of SEK 100 million in 2018, which is also expected to be the year when IVISYS passes 200 installations.
Important events after the end of the period
– The exercise period of warrants of series TO 1 ran from 13-17 April 2016. Through the exercise of warrants the company received approximately 0.9 million SEK before emission cost. As a consequence of the exercised warrants, the total number of shares increased with 96 535 shares. CEO and board member Jakob Kesje exercised 50 000 warrants of series TO 1.
– On 12 May 2012 IVISYS’ Annual General Meeting was held. A report on results of the Annual General Meeting is available on www.ivisys.com.
– In the end of May, IVISYS announced that the company had delivered an inspection system for a Swedish manufacturer specialized in turned parts. In addition to this delivery, this customer placed a follow-up order
– In the end of May, the company announced that it had developed and made a new version of the company’s vision system IVISYS Pro software commercially available. The new software version – IVISYS Pro 3 – includes a new GUI (Graphical User Interface), micron level precision, camera auto-calibration, barcode scanning and many other features, which make it possible for IVISYS' systems to handle more complex inspections.
For the full interim report; please see: ivisys.com/investor/financial-reports
Sedermera Fondkommission is IVISYS’ Certified Adviser.
For further information, please contact
Jakob Kesje, CEO IVISYS AB
Phone: +45 20 22 60 10
IVISYS was formed on December 16th, 2014. IVISYS has developed a method for automatic quality control that is suitable for both mass production with long product series and smaller manufacturers with short product series. The company provides independent vision system solutions for quality control and offers a ‘plug-and-play’ solution with easy installation in just a few hours. IVISYS delivers complete solutions with cameras, lighting, hardware and software. The product performs quality inspections at high speed and allows multiple control points in a single inspection. This makes for much faster quality control. IVISYS’ solutions are easily adapted to different products and product variations. They do not require specific product positioning, while settings can be easily adjusted by the customer’s staff.