Kambi Group plc - Minutes from the AGM 2015
Kambi Group plc (Malta Registration number C49768; Registered Office: Level 3, Quantum House, Abate Rigord Street, Ta’ Xbiex XBX 1120, Malta) held the Annual General Meeting on Tuesday 19th May 2015 in Malta
The total number of shareholders entitled to vote at this meeting was 17.848.915. Eleven resolutions were presented to the meeting. All following resolutions were approved.
1. Audited financial statements 2014 approved
2. Report on Directors’ Remuneration 2014 approved
3. Directors’ Fees 2015 approved
4. Lars Stugemo was re-elected Director
5. Anders Ström was re-elected Director
6. Susan Ball was re-elected Director
7. Patrick Clase was re-elected Director
8. Mazars Malta were re-appointed as external Auditors
9. Executive Share Option Plan will take immediate effect, and for a period of 5 years from the date of this resolution, to issue to managers and senior staff of the Company with the dilution up to the equivalent of 5%, with a maximum dilution per year of 1.5%, of the issued Ordinary ‘B’ Shares of the Company approved.
10. Authority to the Board to Issue and Allot Shares on one or several occasions prior to the date of the next Annual General Meeting of the Company, for Payment in Kind or through a direct set-off in connection with an acquisition up to a dilution of 10% of the issued Ordinary ‘B’ Shares of the Company approved.
11. Authority to the Company to make purchases of Ordinary ‘B’ shares in the Company. The authority shall expire on the date of the 2016 Annual General Meeting, but in any case shall not exceed the period of 18 months, with up to a maximum equivalent to 10% of total shares approved.
By order of the Board
For any further details, please refer to the Notice of the AGM or contact the Head of Investor Relations - Anna-Lena Åstrom +44 7834 626 301
Kambi Group plc is a B2B supplier of fully managed sports betting services on an in-house developed software platform, providing premium turnkey sports betting solutions to B2C operators. Kambi’s solution encompasses a broad offering from front end through to odds compiling and risk management. Kambi employs approximately 380 staff across offices in Malta, London, Stockholm and Manila. The company’s current coverage includes more than 110,000 live betting events and 250,000 pre-match events per year covering 65 different sports from all over the world. Kambi’s customers include Unibet, 888, Paf, 32Red and Napoleon Games. Kambi utilizes a best of breed security approach, with guiding principles from ISO 27001. Kambi Sports Solutions is an eCOGRA certified. Kambi Group plc is listed on NASDAQ OMX First North Stockholm under the symbol "KAMBI". Kambi's Certified Advisor on First North at Nasdaq Stockholm is Redeye AB.
The information in this report/press release is such that Kami Group Plc is required to disclose under the Swedish Securities Market Act. The information was disclosed on [date and time].