INTERIM REPORT JANUARY – JUNE 2016
THE PERIOD AND THE SECOND QUARTER
- Net sales amounted to MSEK 165.6 (2.3), whereof the second quarter MSEK 83.3 (1.8)
- Earnings before depreciation were MSEK 12.6 (-36.1), whereof the second quarter MSEK 3.3 (-21.2). The second quarter includes one-off costs for cost reductions in acquired companies amounting to MSEK 6.
- Earnings per share amounted to SEK 0.00 (-0.91), whereof the second quarter SEK -0.04 (-0.53)
- Cash and cash equivalents at period end amounted to MSEK 157.6 (19.1)
- A share issue of MSEK 250 was carried out and, due to the high interest garnered, a further share issue of MSEK 30 was implemented
- The Board of Directors proposes an incentive program to be resolved upon on an extra ordinary general meeting on 21 July
SIGNIFICANT EVENTS AFTER PERIOD END
- No significant events after period end
TELEPHONE CONFERENCE / AUDIOCAST
Next telephone conference / audiocast will be held on October 27, 2016 in connection with the presentation of the report for the third quarter.
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION, PLEASE CONTACT:
Henrik Palm, CFO, +46 70 540 4014 or email@example.com
ABOUT KARO PHARMA
Karo Pharma is a healthcare company that develops and markets products to pharmacies and directly to healthcare providers. The share is listed on Nasdaq Stockholm.
The information in this report is such that Karo Pharma is required to disclose under the Swedish Securities Market Act. The information was disclosed on July 15, 2016 at 8.00 a.m. CET.