INTERIM REPORT JANUARY - MARCH 2016
- Net sales amounted to MSEK 82.3 (0.4)
- Earnings before depreciation were MSEK 9.3 (-14.9)
- Earnings per share amounted to SEK 0.06 (-0.42)
- Cash and cash equivalents at period end amounted to MSEK 11.2 (32.2)
- The name of the Group was changed to Karo Pharma to better re-flect current operations
SIGNIFICANT EVENTS AFTER PERIOD END
- Two share issues totaling MSEK 280 were carried out. The issues, which were oversubscribed by 210 per cent, were completed after period end, hence not being reflected in the cash position. Executive Chairman Anders Lönner underwrote over 97 percent of the rights issue of MSEK 250.
CONFERENCE CALL / AUDIOCAST TODAY AT 10.00 A.M. CET
A presentation of the report (in Swedish) will take place today at 10 a.m. The presentation and slides are available through the corporate website www.karopharma.se or by telephone 08-505 564 74. Questions may be submitted over the internet or by the telephone.
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION, PLEASE CONTACT:
Henrik Palm, CFO, +46 70 540 4014 or email@example.com
ABOUT KARO PHARMA
Karo Pharma is a healthcare company that develops and markets products to pharmacies and directly to healthcare providers. The share is listed on Nasdaq Stockholm.
The information in this report is such that Karo Pharma is required to disclose under the Swedish Securi-ties Market Act. The information was disclosed on May 12, 2016 at 8.30 a.m. CET.