Jet Airways and U’Luvka Vodka Join Forces for Luxury Ticket Giveaway
12 October 2009: Jet Airways, India’s premier airline, and luxury vodka brand U’Luvka have come together to offer the chance for six couples to win a pair of Première Class tickets on Jet Airways this autumn.
The promotion will run for twelve weeks from 14 October 2009 and is open to anyone over 18 years of age. To enter participants must buy any of the three promotional U’Luvka stock – 175cl Magnum, 70cl Signature and 70cl FLP gift box – obtain the unique promotional code and register it online at www.uluvka.com
for the chance to win.
Every fortnight, a pair of Jet Airways’ Première Class tickets, offering one of the best beds in the sky, will be drawn from the online entries.
“Jet Airways and U’Luvka make the perfect match,” explains Raja Segran, Senior Vice President, Europe for Jet Airways. “This promotion will help to leverage the luxury brand positioning of both partners as well as raise awareness to new customers and create stronger bonds with our existing customers.”
Throughout the period of the promotion, U’Luvka will be served exclusively on board Jet Airways’ First Class flights to and from the UK, with Duty Free sales of U’Luvka available on board. Over 40 top retailers including Waitrose, Harrods and Selfridges will be participating in the promotion, while Duty Free shops within 13 airport terminals will conduct daily U’Luvka tastings supported by an eye-catching advertisement on 220 digital screens hitting up to 3.8 million passengers.
A special Jet Airways cocktail is also being developed to be served in participating bars in the UK. Customers will be given an entry card when the cocktail is ordered with a unique code to enter online.
Jet Airways operates India’s largest domestic network, flying to 65 domestic and international destinations - currently over 365 flights a day including double daily flights from London Heathrow direct to Mumbai and a daily flight to Delhi. Jet Airways codeshares with Brussels Airlines offering flights from major UK regional airports to its Brussels hub for connecting flights to India and North America.
The competition is open for anyone over 18 years of age living in the UK. If overseas participants wish to participate, they must be able to travel from/back to London and must be of legal drinking age in their country of residence. Full terms and conditions are available online.
- ENDS -
- Participating Airport Terminals include: Edinburgh, Glasgow, Manchester T1 & T2, Birmingham, Jersey, Heathrow T1, T2, T3, T4, T5 & T5B, Stanstead, Gatwick T. North and South.
- To ensure that Première passengers rest in unequalled comfort, the ergonomically designed seats with lumbar support and massage systems electronically convert to a 180 degree 73” flat bed and include generous proportions to create a feeling of space with shoulder room of 35.4” and hip dimensions of 33.1”. Each seat features a 44” divider screen to enable passengers to enjoy an increased level of privacy.
- The Première seats have been manufactured by Contour Premium Aircraft Seating.
- State-of-the-art on-demand Panasonic in-flight entertainment is available to all Première passengers.
- Première passengers will be treated to the finest in-flight dining and service, with menus featuring vintage champagnes, carefully selected wines from around the world and a wide selection of Indian and non-Indian cuisine. The Première cabin also features a bar area for travellers to help themselves to food and drink during the flight.
About Jet Airways:
- Jet Airways currently operates a fleet of 83 aircraft, which includes 10 Boeing 777-300 ER aircraft, 12 Airbus A330-200 aircraft, 47 next generation Boeing 737-700/800/900 aircraft and 14 modern ATR 72-500 turboprop aircraft. With an average fleet age of 4.57 years, the airline has one of the youngest aircraft fleets in the world.
- Flights to 65 destinations span the length and breadth of India and beyond, including New York (both JFK and Newark), Toronto, Brussels, London (Heathrow), Hong Kong, Singapore, Kuala Lumpur, Colombo, Bangkok, Kathmandu, Dhaka, Kuwait, Bahrain, Muscat, Doha, Abu Dhabi, Dubai and Jeddah.
- Jet Airways, with the acquisition of JetLite, and along with its Economy Class Jet Airways Konnect service, today has a combined fleet strength of 107 aircraft and operates over 449 flights daily. Visit www.jetairways.com
for further information.
About U’Luvka Vodka:
- U’Luvka is a luxury 40% Polish grain vodka, launched in the UK in spring 2005. However, it is not so much a new arrival as a great revival and has roots going back to the alchemists of the 17th century Polish Royal Court. It has been meticulously recreated by one of Poland's foremost modern alchemists. The result is U'Luvka, an outstanding vodka of great heritage and distinction.
- U’Luvka is fresh, clean and elegant on the nose, with distinct floral notes. You should find it creamy and lightly buttery in character, with impressive sweet, savoury and spicy flavours, aniseed freshness and a long vibrant grain finish.
- Winner of over 18 international gold medals, including best super premium vodka in the world 3 times in the last 6 months, and best packaging in the drinks industry twice in the last 6 months.
For further information or images please contact Katie Liddell at Keene on 020 7839 2140 or email