Urbanista® Presents Los Angeles.
Rich sound experience combined with soft materials and beautifully cut metal
Southampton, UK, May 31st 2012; Urbanista®, the Stockholm-based design concept shop which produces products geared towards the needs and fashions of urban living, releases the Los Angeles headphone.
Urbanista® Los Angeles is a full size headphone allowing for a rich sound experience in a modern design with extraordinary care for details. The beautiful laser cut metal, soft touch materials and vibrant colours add to the superior level of fit and finish.
To fit modern urban life, the cord has an integrated microphone and a 3.5 mm plug that works with most phones and music players on the market.
- Full size headphone
- Rich sound experience
- Finished with laser cut metal and soft touch materials
- Works with iPhones, smartphones and music players
- Available in two different colours – Fluffy Cloud and Dark Clown
Technical Specification Los Angeles:
- Speaker size: φ40 mm
- Sensitivity: 108 dB SPL @ 1 KHz
- Impedance: 32 ohms @ 1 KHz
- Frequency: 20-20000 Hz
- Plug: 3,5mm stereo + Adapter cable for Nokia, Sony Ericsson and
- Samsung ETC included
- Hands free with microphone
- Cable: Main cable diameter: 3.0mm Length: 75cm (Cable from fork
- to plug).
- Secondary cord Length : 28 cm (cable from fork to plug)
- Weight: 117 g (without cable)
- Works with iPad and iPhone
Price and Availability:
The Los Angeles Headphone series is available at SRP £59 from www.amazon.co.uk
For images or review samples please contact email@example.com
Urbanista was founded in 2010 by Johan Wahlbäck and Daniel Roos. The company’s mission is to provides stylish yet functional, well made life-style tools that will simplify tasks in any urban environment. The focus for the products will be on their design, colour and mobility, and they will be innovative, smart and affordable.
Urbanista currently sells a range of personal audio devices, a portable folding bicycle; and a range of shopping trolleys. Additional product categories will be added during 2012.