Popular Wireless Conference Phone Unbundled for Increased Flexibility
Konftel is making their popular conference phone Konftel 300Wx available in North America and Canada without the analog DECT base station. The separate conference phone is sold for $100 less than the original bundle. Customers now have more flexibility in terms of choosing network access in a cost effective way.
– The wireless conferencing trend is strong in North America and we see a huge demand for the very powerful and wireless conference phone Konftel 300Wx, says Torbjörn Karlsson, Product Manager at Konftel. Companies of all sizes are also looking for multiple connectivity options for flexible usage. The unbundled version of the Konftel 300Wx where you can choose your DECT base station is our answer to an increasing demand from many customers.
The wireless conference phone allows users to hold meetings wherever it is convenient for them around the office – without worrying about network and power outlets. The wireless DECT technology is both reliable and secure and the base station is selected to suit the company's telephony environment, SIP or analog. The phone can also connect to an installed DECT infrastructure. As a true hybrid conference phone, the Konftel 300Wx has USB audio to support software and web based collaboration, such as Skype for Business, and also offers a corded connectivity option for conference calls via a smartphone or tablet.
– We already see an overwhelming response from the market. This is clearly an attractive solution to businesses of all sizes and across different industries. I’m convinced the unbundled offering, with increased value for money, will make it even easier for customers to get into wireless conferencing and meet the demands of a modern workplace while driving productivity, says Fredrik Hörnkvist, Sales Director North America at Konftel.
Konftel 300Wx features:
- Wireless conference phone for up to 20 people in the meeting
- Wireless DECT connects to SIP, analog or installed GAP compatible systems
- Battery with 60 hours of talk time
- OmniSound® with HD audio
- USB for collaboration and dual connectivity
- Built-in SD card recording capability
- 2-year warranty
Fredrik Hornkvist, Sales Director Konftel, +1 312 241-1051, firstname.lastname@example.org
Torbjorn Karsson, Product Manager Konftel, +46 (0)90 706490, email@example.com
Konftel is a leading company and strong brand within audio conferencing solutions. Since 1988, our mission has been to help people around the world to conduct meetings, regardless of distance. We know from experience that teleconferences are an efficient way to save time and money and contribute to a better environment. Superior audio quality is key to productive meetings which is why we incorporate OmniSound®, our patented audio technology, into all Konftel telephones. Our products are marketed worldwide under the Konftel brand via our head office in Umeå in Sweden. Find out more about our company and products at www.konftel.com