Interim Report 2010/11 Q2
1 April–30 September 2010 (6 months)
• Net revenue for the first six months of the year increased by 13 percent to MSEK 948 (837).
• Operating profit increased to MSEK 61 (25). The operating margin was 6.4 percent (3.0).
• Increased demand, together with acquisitions, contributed to the increase in revenue, which
combined with effective cost-cutting, resulted in an improvement in earnings.
• Profit after financial items increased to MSEK 60 (21). Profit after taxes amounted
to MSEK 45 (15).
• Earnings per share amounted to SEK 2.05 (0.68). For the most recent twelve-month
period earnings per share was SEK 3.28 (1.91 SEK for the financial year 2009/10).
• The return on equity was 15 percent (9) for the most recent twelve-month period and the
equity ratio was 40 percent (50) at the end of the period.
1 July–30 September 2010 (second quarter)
• Net revenue for the second quarter increased by 23 percent to MSEK 494 (403).
• Operating profit increased to MSEK 35 (12). The operating margin was 7.1 percent (3.0).
• Acquisition of Norwesco AB, SwedWire AB (during the first quarter) and Leteng AS
(during the second quarter). Vanpée & Westerberg A/S was acquired with the closing to
take place after the end of the period under review.
• Up to now during the financial year 2010/11 Lagercrantz has acquired companies with
total yearly net revenue of about MSEK 240.
Lagercrantz Group AB (publ)
For additional information, please contact:
Jörgen Wigh, President & CEO, Lagercrantz Group, telephone +46 8 700 66 70
Niklas Enmark, CFO, Lagercrantz Group, telephone +46 8 700 66 70, or
the company website at: http://www.lagercrantz.com/report
This information is disclosed in accordance with the Securities Markets Act, the Financial Instruments Trading Act or according to the agreement with NASDAQ OMX Stockholm Exchange. The information was submitted for publication on 2010-11-09 at 08:30.
LAGERCRANTZ GROUP IN BRIEF
Lagercrantz Group is a technology group in electronics, electrics, communication and adjacent areas. The Group operates in a decentralised mode with value-creating sales in close proximity to its customers and markets and has a leading position in several expansive niches.
Operations are organised in three divisions. Division Electronics is primarily involved in marketing solutions in wireless industrial communication and embedded systems. Division Mechatronics offers electro-mechanical components and production of cable harnesses, electrical connection, electrical installation material and guy wires and road barrier ropes. Division Communications provides solutions in digital image transmission/technical security, design software and access products. Manufacturing companies are the primary customers. Lagercrantz is today represented in eight countries in Northern Europe, and in China.
The Group has sales of just short of MSEK 2,000 and has approximately 700 employees. Lagercrantz is listed on NASDAQ OMX Stockholm Exchange, segment Small Cap. Additional information is available at www.lagercrantz.com.