Interim Report 2014/15 Q3
Third quarter (1 October – 31 December 2014)
- Net revenue increased by 11 percent to MSEK 733 (663). Organic growth measured in local currency was +4 percent for comparable units.
- Operating profit grew by 13 percent to MSEK 71 (63), equivalent to an operating margin of 9.7 percent (9.5). The earnings improvement is explained by acquired units and by a positive development for the Group’s product companies.
- Profit after finance items increased by 15 percent to MSEK 69 (60).
- Profit after taxes increased by 15 percent to MSEK 54 (47). Earnings per share, after dilution for the twelve-month period ending 31 December 2014, amounted to SEK 8.66 (SEK 7.81 for the 2013/14 financial year).
- Cash flow from operating activities for the twelve-month period ending 31 December 2014 amounted to MSEK 212 (211), equivalent to SEK 9.37 (9.32) per share.
- The return on equity for the twelve-month period ending 31 December 2014 amounted to SEK 24 percent (24). The equity ratio at the end of the period stood at 45 percent, compared to 43 percent at the beginning of the financial year.
- Precimeter Control AB was acquired during the period. This company has annual revenue of approximately MSEK 30 and is a part of division Communications from October 2014.
Nine months (1 April – 31 December 2014)
- Net revenue for the first nine months increased by 11 percent to MSEK 2,062 (1,851), equivalent to organic growth of +5 percent measured in local currency.
- Operating profit increased by 13 percent to MSEK 198 (175), equivalent to an operating margin of 9.6 percent (9.5).
- Profit after finance items increased by 14 percent to MSEK 191 (167).
- Profit after taxes increased by 15 percent to MSEK 147 (128).
Stockholm, 29 January 2015
Lagercrantz Group AB (publ)
For further information, contact:
Jörgen Wigh, President and CEO, Lagercrantz Group AB, tel +46 8 700 66 70
Bengt Lejdström, CFO, Lagercrantz Group AB, tel +46 8 700 66 70
or visit our website www.lagercrantz.com
This information is disclosed in accordance with the Securities Markets Act, the Financial Instruments Trading Act or according to the agreement with Nasdaq Stockholm Exchange. The information was submitted for publication on 29 January 2015 at 08:00 am.
LAGERCRANTZ GROUP IN BRIEF
Lagercrantz Group is a technology group that offers world-leading, value-creating technology, using either proprietary products or products from leading suppliers. The group is comprised of some 35 companies, each with a focus on a specific sub-market – a niche. A high value-creation is common to all the subsidiaries, including a high degree of customisation, support, service and other services.
Lagercrantz Group is active in seven countries in Northern Europe, and in China. The Group has approximately 1,100 employees and annual revenue of approximately MSEK 2,500. The Company is listed on NASDAQ Stockholm since 2001.