Lagercrantz Group AB Interim Report 2010/11 Q3
1 April–31 December 2010 (9 months)
- Net revenue for the first nine months of the year increased by 15 percent to MSEK 1,478 (1,285).
- Operating profit increased by 127 percent to MSEK 102 (45). The operating margin was 6.9 percent (3.5).
- Increased revenue, lower cost in existing businesses and acquisitions combined has resulted in higher profit.
- Profit after finance items increased to MSEK 98 (39). Profit after taxes increased by 152 percent to MSEK 73 (29).
- Earnings per share increased by 152 percent to SEK 3.32 (1.32). For the most recent twelve-month period, earnings per share amounted to SEK 3.91.
- The return on equity was 17 percent (7) for the most recent twelve-month period.
- The equity ratio was 44 percent (51) at the end of the period.
- An election committee has been appointed in accordance with the resolution of the 2010 Annual General Meeting.
1 October–31 December 2010 (third quarter)
- Net revenue for the third quarter increased by 18 percent to MSEK 530 (448).
- Operating profit increased by 105 percent to MSEK 41 (20). The operating margin was 7.7 percent (4.5).
- Cash flow from operating activities increased to MSEK 91 (18).
- The company Vanpée & Westerberg A/S , a Danish company, whas been acquired and is included beginning with the third quarter.
This information is disclosed in accordance with the Securities Markets Act, the Financial Instruments Trading Act or according to the agreement with NASDAQ OMX Stockholm Exchange. The information was submitted for publication on 2011-02-08 at 12:30 CET.
LAGERCRANTZ GROUP IN BRIEF
Lagercrantz Group is a technology group in electronics, electrics, communication and adjacent areas. The Group operates in a decentralised mode with value-creating sales in close proximity to its customers and markets and has a leading position in several expansive niches.
Operations are organised in three divisions. Division Electronics is primarily involved in marketing solutions in wireless industrial communication and embedded systems. Division Mechatronics offers electro-mechanical components and production of cable harnesses, electrical connection, electrical installation material and guy wires and road barrier ropes. Division Communications provides solutions in digital image transmission/technical security, design software and access products. Manufacturing companies are the primary customers. Lagercrantz is today represented in eight countries in Northern Europe, and in China.
The Group has sales of approximately MSEK 2,000 and has around 700 employees. Lagercrantz is listed on NASDAQ OMX Stockholm Exchange, segment Small Cap. Additional information is available at www.lagercrantz.com.
Lagercrantz Group AB (publ)
For additional information, please contact:
Jörgen Wigh, President & CEO, Lagercrantz Group, telephone +46 8 700 66 70,
Niklas Enmark, CFO, Lagercrantz Group, telephone +46 8 700 66 70, or
the company website at: http://www.lagercrantz.com