Lagercrantz Interim Report 2016/17 Q2
Second quarter (1 July – 30 September 2016)
- Net revenue amounted to MSEK 684 (711).
- EBITA increased by 15 percent to MSEK 94 (82), equivalent to an EBITA margin of 13.7 percent (11.5).
- Cash flow from operating activities for the twelve-month period ending 30 September 2016 amounted to MSEK 311 compared to MSEK 257 for the 2015/16 financial year.
- Operating profit (EBIT) increased by 12 percent to MSEK 82 (73), equivalent to an operating margin of 12.0 percent (10.3).
- Profit after financial items increased by 11 percent to MSEK 81 (73) and profit after taxes increased by 12 percent to MSEK 63 (56).
- Earnings per share after dilution for the latest 12-month period amounted to SEK 3.72, compared to SEK 3.54 for the 2015/16 financial year.
- The return on equity was 26 percent (24). The equity ratio at the end of the period was 38 percent compared to 40 percent at the start of the financial year.
- During the quarter, Skomø A/S was acquired, with annual revenue of about MDKK 45.
The first six months (1 April – 30 September 2016)
- Net revenue for the first six months amounted to MSEK 1,466 (1,499).
- EBITA increased by 10 percent to MSEK 188 (171), equivalent to an EBITA margin of 12.8 percent (11.4).
- Cash flow from operating activities amounted to MSEK 138 (84)
- Operating profit (EBIT) increased by 9 percent to MSEK 165 (152), equivalent to an operating margin of 11.3 percent (10.1).
- Profit after financial items increased by 9 percent to MSEK 163 (149) and profit after taxes increased by 11 percent to MSEK 126 (114).
Stockholm, 26 October 2016
Lagercrantz Group AB (publ)
For additional information, please contact:
Jörgen Wigh, President & CEO, Lagercrantz Group AB, telephone +46 8 700 66 70
Bengt Lejdström, Chief Financial Officer, Lagercrantz Group, tel +46 8 700 66 00,
or the company website at: http://www.lagercrantz.com.
This information is information that Lagercrantz Group AB (publ) is obliged to make public pursuant to the EU Market Abuse Regulation. The information was submitted for publication at 8:00 a.m. CET on 26 October 2016.
LAGERCRANTZ GROUP IN BRIEF
Lagercrantz Group is a technology group that offers world-leading, value-creating technology, using either proprietary products or products from leading suppliers. The Group is comprised of some 40 companies, each with a focus on a specific sub-market – a niche. Strong value creation is common for all companies as well as a high degree of customisation, support and other services.
Lagercrantz Group is active in seven countries in Northern Europe, in China and in the USA. The Group has approximately 1,250 employees and annual revenue of about MSEK 3,000. The Company is listed on Nasdaq Stockholm since 2001.