Lagercrantz Interim Report 2017/18 Q3
Third quarter 1 October – 31 December 2017
- Net revenue increased by 11 percent to MSEK 888 (798).
- Operating profit (EBITA) increased by 7 percent to MSEK 111 (104), equivalent to an operating margin of 12.5 percent (13.0).
- Profit before financial items amounted to MSEK 96 (92), equivalent to an EBIT margin of 10.8 percent (11.5).
- Profit after financial items amounted to MSEK 91 (89) and profit after taxes amounted to MSEK 70 (68).
- Earnings per share after dilution for the latest 12-month period amounted to SEK 4.07 (3.82).
- Return on equity was 23 percent (25). The equity ratio at the end of the period was 36 percent (39).
- During the quarter, NST DK A/S was acquired, with annual revenue of about MDKK 45.
The first nine months (1 April – 31 December 2017)
- Net revenue for the first nine months of the financial year increased by 9 percent to MSEK 2,457 (2,264).
- Operating profit (EBITA) increased by 6 percent to MSEK 309 (292), equivalent to an operating margin of 12.6 percent (12.9).
- Profit before financial items amounted to MSEK 266 (257), equivalent to an EBIT margin of 10.8 percent (11.4).
- Profit after financial items amounted to MSEK 250 (252) and profit after taxes amounted to MSEK 197 (194).
Stockholm, 25 January 2018
Lagercrantz Group AB (publ)
For additional information, contact:
Jörgen Wigh, President & CEO, Lagercrantz Group AB, tel +46 8 700 66 70,
Bengt Lejdström, Chief Financial Officer, Lagercrantz Group, tel +46 8 700 66 73,
or the company website at: http://www.lagercrantz.com
This information was made public pursuant to the EU Market Abuse Regulation and was submitted for publication on 25 January 2018 at 08:00 am CET.
LAGERCRANTZ GROUP IN BRIEF
Lagercrantz Group is a technology group that offers world-leading, value-creating technology, using either proprietary products or products from leading suppliers. The Group is comprised of some 50 companies, each with a focus on a specific sub-market – a niche. High value-creation is common to all the companies, including a high degree of customisation, support, service and other services.
Lagercrantz Group is active in nine countries in Northern Europe, in China, India and in the USA. The Group has approximately 1,350 employees and annual revenue of about MSEK 3,200. The Company is listed on Nasdaq Stockholm since 2001.