Lagercrantz year-end report 2015/16
1 April 2015 –31 March 2016 (12 months)
- Net revenue increased by 7 percent to MSEK 3,057 (2,846).
- Operating profit increased by 14 percent to MSEK 315 (276), which means an operating margin of 10.3 percent (9.7).
- Profit after financial items increased by 16 percent to MSEK 307 (265).
- Profit after taxes amounted to MSEK 241 (203). Earnings per share after dilution increased by 18 percent and amounted to SEK 3.54 (2.99).
- The return on equity was 25 percent (24). The equity ratio at the end of the period was 40 percent compared to 44 percent at the start of the financial year.
- Three acquisitions were made during the 2015/16 financial year, with combined annual revenue of approximately MSEK 370. In addition, the company Betch Data A/S was divested, with annual sales of about MDKK 180.
- After the end of the period, Kondator AB was acquired with annual revenue of about MSEK 60.
- During the period, a 3:1 share split was completed.
- The Board of Directors proposes an increase in the dividend to SEK 1.75 (1.50) per share.
1 January – 31 March 2016 (fourth quarter)
- Net revenue for the fourth quarter amounted to MSEK 790 (784).
- Operating profit increased by 8 percent to MSEK 84 (78), equivalent to an operating margin of 10.6 percent (10.0).
- Profit after financial items increased by 9 percent to MSEK 81 (74) and profit after taxes amounted to MSEK 66 (56).
For further information please contact:
Jörgen Wigh, President and CEO, Lagercrantz Group AB, telephone +46 8 700 6670 or
Bengt Lejdström, Chief Financial Officer, Lagercrantz Group AB, telephone +46 8 700 6673,
or visit our website www.lagercrantz.com.
This information is disclosed in accordance with the Securities Markets Act, the Financial Instruments Trading Act or according to the agreement with Nasdaq Stockholm Exchange. The information was submitted for publication on 10 May 2016 at 13:00.
LAGERCRANTZ GROUP IN BRIEF
Lagercrantz Group is a technology group that offers world-leading, value-creating technology, using either proprietary products or products from leading suppliers. The group is comprised of some 40 companies, each with a focus on a specific sub-market – a niche. A high value-creation is common to all the subsidiaries, including a high degree of customisation, support, service and other services.
Lagercrantz Group is active in seven countries in Northern Europe, in China and in the USA. The Group has approximately 1,200 employees and annual revenue of around MSEK 3,000. The Company is listed on Nasdaq Stockholm since 2001.