Year-end Report 2014/15
1 April 2014 – 31 March 2015 (12 months)
- Net revenue for 2014/15 increased by 12 percent to MSEK 2,846 (2,546). Organic growth measured in local currency was 5 percent for comparable units.
- Operating profit increased by 14 percent to MSEK 276 (242), equivalent to an operating margin of 9.7 percent (9.5).
- Profit after finance items increased by 15 percent to MSEK 265 (230).
- Profit after taxes amounted to MSEK 203 (177). Earnings per share after dilution increased by 15 percent and amounted to SEK 8.96 (7.81).
- Cash flow from operating activities increased by 16 percent and amounted to MSEK 268 (231) equivalent to SEK 11.83 (10.19) per share after dilution.
- Return on equity amounted to 24 percent (24). The equity ratio stood at 44 percent at the end of the period under review compared to 43 percent at the beginning of the financial year.
- Five acquisition were made during the 2014/15 financial year, with aggregate annual revenue of approximately MSEK 165. Cue Dee was acquired after the end of the period, with annual revenue of about MSEK 180.
- The Board of Director proposes an increase of the dividend to SEK 4.50 (4.00) per share.
1 January – 31 March 2015 (fourth quarter)
- Net revenue for the fourth quarter increased by 13 percent to MSEK 784 (694), equivalent to organic growth of 5 percent measured in local currency.
- Operating profit increased by 16 percent to MSEK 78 (67), equivalent to an operating margin of 10.0 percent (9.7).
- Profit after finance items increased by 17 percent to MSEK 74 (63) and profit after taxes was MSEK 56 (49).
For further information, contact:
Jörgen Wigh, President and CEO, Lagercrantz Group AB, tel +46 8 700 66 70,
Bengt Lejdström, CFO, Lagercrantz Group AB, tel +46 8 700 66 70,
or visit www.lagercrantz.com
This information is disclosed in accordance with the Securities Markets Act, the Financial Instruments Trading Act or according to the agreement with NASDAQ Exchange. The information was submitted for publication on 7 May 2015 at 08:00 am.
LAGERCRANTZ GROUP IN BRIEF
Lagercrantz Group is a technology group that offers world-leading, value-creating technology, using either proprietary products or products from leading suppliers. The group is comprised of some 40 companies, each with a focus on a specific sub-market – a niche. A high value-creation is common to all the subsidiaries, including a high degree of customisation, support, service and other services. Lagercrantz Group is active in seven countries in Northern Europe, and in China. The Group has approximately 1,100 employees and annual revenue of just over MSEK 2,800. The Company is listed on NASDAQ Stockholm since 2001.