Länsförsäkringar Hypotek: Interim report January-September 2012
” Länsförsäkringar continued to strengthen its position in the mortgage market and sustained a very high level of credit quality in new lending. Volumes rose, which contributed to higher net interest income. It is also highly gratifying that Länsförsäkringar has Sweden’s most satisfied retail bank customers according to the 2011 Swedish Quality Index. More than eight of ten retail mortgage customers have Länsförsäkringar as their primary bank and the number of customers is steadily increasing”, says Anders Borgcrantz, President of Länsförsäkringar Hypotek.
The period in brief
- Operating profit rose to SEK 254 M (137) and return on equity strengthened to 5.7% (3.5).
- Net interest income increased 60% to SEK 574 M (359).
- Loan losses amounted to SEK -0.1 M (-5.3), net, corresponding to loan losses of 0.00 (-0.01).
- Loans rose 13% to SEK 98 billion (87).
- The Core Tier 1 ratio and Tier 1 ratio amounted to 20.9% (21.2) and the capital adequacy ratio to 22.9% (23.5).
- The number of customers rose 9% to 173,000 (158,000).
Figures in parentheses pertain to the comparable period 2011.
Link to the report
For further information please contact:
Anders Borgcrantz, President, Länsförsäkringar Hypotek AB,
+46 (0)8-588 412 51, +46 (0)73-964 12 51
Martin Rydin, Vice Executive President, Länsförsäkringar Hypotek AB,
+46 (0)8-588 412 79, +46 (0)73-964 28 23
Anna-Lena Löfvenberg, Investor Relations Manager, Länsförsäkringar
Bank AB, +46 (0)8-588 415 16, +46 (0)73-964 15 16
The Länsförsäkringar Alliance comprises 23 local and customer-owned regional insurance companies and the jointly owned Länsförsäkringar AB. Customers are provided with a complete offering of banking and insurance services through their local, regional insurance companies. We offer animal and crop insurance through Agria Djurförsäkring and total solutions for reliable mortgage transactions are offered through Länsförsäkringar Fastighetsförmedling.