Länsförsäkringar Hypotek: Interim Report January-September 2016
”Länsförsäkringar Hypotek continued to perform positively in the mortgage market and reported a very strong operating profit for the period. Lending is growing at a steady rate with sustained high credit quality and continued low level of loan losses. We can see that the number of customers is continuing to grow and we are successively gaining further market shares.” says Anders Borgcrantz, President of Länsförsäkringar Hypotek.
The period in brief
- Operating profit increased 39% to SEK 494.4 M (355.0) and the return on equity amounted to 6.8% (5.7).
- Net interest income rose 23% to SEK 1,189 M (968).
- Loan losses amounted to SEK –1.0 M (–9.5*), net, corresponding to loan losses of –0.00% (–0.01).
- Lending increased 15% to SEK 162.9 billion (141.9).
- The Common Equity Tier 1 capital ratio amounted to 44.2% (44.0**) on 30 September 2016.
- The number of customers increaed 7% to 228,000 (213,000).
*) The comparative figure includes the dissolution of reserves amounting to SEK 8 M.
**) Pertains to 30 June 2016.
Figures in parentheses pertain to the same period in 2015.
For further information please contact:
Anders Borgcrantz, President, Länsförsäkringar Hypotek AB,
+46 (0)8-588 412 51, +46 (0)73-964 12 51
Martin Rydin, Executive Vice President, Länsförsäkringar Hypotek AB,
+46 (0)8-588 412 79, +46 (0)73-964 28 23
The Länsförsäkringar Alliance comprises 23 local and customer-owned regional insurance companies and the jointly owned Länsförsäkringar AB. Customers are provided with a complete offering of banking and insurance services through their local, regional insurance companies. We offer animal and crop insurance through Agria Djurförsäkring and total solutions for reliable mortgage transactions are offered through Länsförsäkringar Fastighetsförmedling.