SPORTARIAN™ ANNOUNCED AS FINALIST FOR 2015 SPORTS TECHNOLOGY AWARDS
Joining the likes of Chelsea FC, O2, Team Sky and BBC Sport, Sportarian will compete in the categories of: Best Support Technology for Managers and Coaches – Individual, Best Technology to Promote Participation in Sport and Sport England Sports Technology Design Challenge. Technology plays an important role in sport and the awards have received entries from all over the world, spanning innovative start-ups and household brands.
Sportarian™ is a sports social platform that connects sportspeople with sports coaches. Currently sportspeople seek word of mouth recommendations or trawl through individual websites trying to find the right coach. With the ability to cover any sport, Sportarian provides a solution with its filters and user-generated rating and review booking system.
Nico Curia, Founder and CEO of Sportarian, expressed his excitement about being shortlisted in so many categories: “We are a new start-up with a small team and we only launched the beta version in London in late 2014. We are delighted with the fantastic endorsement these multiple nominations represent for our concept and all our on-going efforts are focussed on increasing participation in sports, initially in the UK and ultimately around the world.”
The 2015 Sports Technology Awards’ judging panel consists of some of the biggest names in the industry including Olympians, international referees, leading coaches and representatives from cutting-edge digital brands such as Twitter and the BBC. The winners will be announced at a lunchtime ceremony in London on 27th March 2015.
For more information and to learn how Sportarian can help you grow your business, visit sportarian.com.
Word count: 277
Notes to Editor
- sportarian™ was founded by Nico Curia in 2014.
- sportarian™ is a sports social platform that connects sportspeople with sports coaches. Currently sportspeople seek word of mouth recommendations or trawl through individual websites trying to find the right coach.
- sportarian™ is also great for sports coaches to help promote their services and skills, access to a free booking management application, the opportunity to advertise 24/7 and offer special deals.
- With the ability to cover any sport, Sportarian provides a solution with its filters and user-generated rating and review booking system.
- Website: www.sportarian.com
2015 Sports Technology Awards
- The Sports Technology Awards are the only awards worldwide dedicated to championing and celebrating innovative and inspiring advances in sports technology.
- The STAs are a British joint venture between independent, award winning PR agency ENS Ltd and specialist awards organisers, R3 Events and are supported by The Daily Telegraph and Sport England.
- The awards ceremony will be held in central London on 27th March 2015.
- Visit www.sportstechnologyawards.com for more information.
For more information, please contact Nico Curia at Sportarian via email firstname.lastname@example.org or mobile +44 7816 946 597.